Profile for Paul Jones > Reviews

Content by Paul Jones

Paul Jones (South Wales)

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (PS3)
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (PS3)
Offered by games-wizard

4.0 out of 5 stars a good game, 22 Oct. 2013
Takes a bit of getting used to and lacks a bit of polish. Probably more fun if you played and enjoyed xcom enemy unknown but it is hard to consider it a prequel since I can't really believe the events of the game could lead to the start of xcom enemy unknown with no prior knowledge.

Daewoo DQR1000D Multi Region Capable  Multi Region capable DVD Recorder  RW+ with one touch record
Daewoo DQR1000D Multi Region Capable Multi Region capable DVD Recorder RW+ with one touch record

3.0 out of 5 stars Good unless..., 26 Nov. 2005
I bought this DVD player mostly to watch DVDs from other regions and I was very happy with it until I got a DVD that it wouldn't play because the disc did not match the region coding of the player. I repeatedly tried to follow the instructions on changing the region code of the player that are linked to this item description, but if it is possible to do so the instructions are either incorrect or just unclear enough for me to misunderstand.
So if you are interested in a dvd player that will play all region 1 discs I would suggest looking elsewhere, otherwise I don't have any complaints.