Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now
Profile for Evie > Reviews

Content by Evie

Evie

SanDisk SDSDU-064G-FFP Ultra 64 GB SDXC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

3.0 out of 5 stars Often not able to keep up with video recording., 29 July 2013
I shoot with a Canon 600D and while using this card I found that the camera automatically stopped recording several times due to the fact that the SD card was not fast enough to keep up. The (so claimed) 30mb/s speed is fast enough most of the time when using a DSLR but it does still stop every so often, so if you are shooting with a Canon DSLR I think I'd recommend going for the 'Extreme 45mb/s' card which right now is about £14 more.

I shoot weddings and a fellow cameraman who also bought this card has the same problem (He shoots with a 600D as well) and in our line of business we can't risk missing something important because the camera automatically stops recording. I must clarify, the card does not stop all that often but it is a problem worth noting.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2014 2:28 PM BST

Forward CS01 Professional Quality 15.6" Laptop Bag/ Laptop Case Super Strong hold 8Kgs
Offered by eHome

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price., 8 July 2013
This case did everything I expected it to. Protects my laptop well and I haven't had any problems with it.

Oscar's Lonely Christmas (Holly Webb Animal Stories Book 11)
Oscar's Lonely Christmas (Holly Webb Animal Stories Book 11)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable., 8 July 2013
My 10-year old enjoyed this book. First time buying an e-book from the computer, very simple process - syncs to the kindle within minutes.

Port HELLO KITTY 15.6 inch Laptop Sleeve with Red Flowers
Port HELLO KITTY 15.6 inch Laptop Sleeve with Red Flowers
Offered by Ebray

4.0 out of 5 stars Good laptop sleeve., 8 July 2013
This laptop sleeve is very nice, looks well and protects my laptop. It did however arrive crinkled because of the way it was packaged.

White / Black Hybrid Rugged Hard Silicone Case Cover w/ Stand for Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation 5G 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case., 8 July 2013
Perhaps this case doesn't look the best and it will definitely add quite a bit of bulk to the tiny iPod touch 5th gen, but it will definitely protect the iPod well.