Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Suu > Reviews

Content by Suu

Suu

The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2)
The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping read,, 12 Sept. 2014
near on impossible to put down! great follow up to the first book, I worried it would be samey but I really needn't have. Don't know what to read now to follow that!

The Art of Getting By
The Art of Getting By

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 28 April 2014
I've been meaning to watch this since it came out and I kick myself for not watching sooner!
No matter how old you are, you will be able to relate to it. Absolutely brilliant, lovely wee film. :)

Another Earth
Another Earth

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected!, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Another Earth (Amazon Video)
Worried it would end down the route of wishy-washy 'melancholia', I was happily surprised to find it half decent! There was a story going on! Not sure if that was due to my lack of expectations, but I'm definitely glad I pressed play.

The After - Season 1
The After - Season 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing!, 27 April 2014
Great start, lots of potential! Would love to see more, but nervous that the writers would trail off.. I think with this type of show you need to have a good idea of the ending to create a fantastic middle. Definitely caught my attention though, I'd love to see more! :)

White Cat (The Curse Workers Book 1)
White Cat (The Curse Workers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 14 Oct. 2013
Downloaded this on a whim, was a bit hard to get into at first, but then I was hooked. Absolutely brilliant, went on to download the next two books in the series, I definitely recommend it!

Red Glove (The Curse Workers Book 2)
Red Glove (The Curse Workers Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked, 14 Oct. 2013
Zoomed through the whole book, it's a really good and easy read, I like her style of writing. Definitely recommend the series.

A Flash Flood Of Colour [Explicit]
A Flash Flood Of Colour [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 Oct. 2012
Enter Shikari blow my mind once again. I was hesitant about getting this album, but now I wish I had got it sooner. So glad I opted for the instant download!! Beautiful album, absolutely beautiful.