Profile for Ashley Fraser > Reviews

Content by Ashley Fraser

Ashley Fraser

Page: 1 | 2
API Freshwater Test Strips Special 5 strips Pack for Aquarium & Pond water testing, PH, Nitrite, Nitrate, KH & GH
Offered by Aquatics Discount
Price: 5.94

4.0 out of 5 stars good start to water testing, 3 May 2014
This was my first start in water testing and the kit lasted my for a month, you really do need to test for ammonia though which isn't included.I have sine purchased the API master test kit

SwissGold Coffee Filter - one cup, reusable - KF300
SwissGold Coffee Filter - one cup, reusable - KF300
Offered by WOWOOO
Price: 18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 4 Nov 2011
A fiend purchased this product a few years ago and I have been meaning to get one ever since. I love being able to have a real cup of coffee made in a minute and have not used any instance coffee since.

Simply put a coffee spoon of coffee (of a desert spoon if you don't have one) on the gold filter, place the insert over then poor in the boiling water (to the brim for a mug), have not timed it but its very fast.

Definitely not a replacement for a percolator/proper coffee machine if your making more then one cup though as its a pain to keep cleaning out and refilling.

Am a happy man and am enjoying trying all the different coffee brands.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mirror / good price, 4 Nov 2011
I was a little worried about the quality of this mirror but its well made and quite heavy. The mirror/stalk just screws into the base. Does the job on my bathroom window sill.

Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable 30M
Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable 30M
Offered by MHP Distribution
Price: 6.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant price for this length of cable but not the best quality, 4 Nov 2011
I purchased two of these cable to connect the desk and TV areas in my lounge to the router in my hall, once my new floor is laid they will be hidden in the expansion gap/under skirting boards. This was by far the bast price for this length of cable I could find.

The outer casing on the cable is very poor and began to perish as soon as its bent. I plugged one side into my laptop and then the release clip on the RJ45 head broke off. I have now decided to use hubs at each point in the living room and use higher quality cables to run to the equipment so they wont be regularly plugged/unplugged which along with the cables being hidden/protected under the skirting boards should mitigate the risk of any further problems.

Overall they serve my needs and are a very good price but I would not recommend them in a situation where they are being moved around / subject to knocks and being plugged/unplugged between lots of equipment.

Kenwood CH186 Electric Mini Food Chopper Black 300W New
Kenwood CH186 Electric Mini Food Chopper Black 300W New

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gadget, 19 Oct 2011
This is a brilliant gadget,

When cooking I add my garlic, garden herds and a little onion. Saves chopping them all separately and using those terrible garlic presses.

Not the most powerful chopper in the world and definitely not a replacement for a full sized blender,

Ash

BUSH BFSAT02SD Satellite Freesat SD Digital Set Top Box
BUSH BFSAT02SD Satellite Freesat SD Digital Set Top Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall im happy, good item for the price., 19 Oct 2011
Bought this item as there was no external terrestrial TV aerial in my new living room, fortunately the previous occupier and sky installed so I bought this product and hooked it up to the existing satellite connection.

Uses standard 'freesat' interface but it can be a bit slow and clunky on this box. I find the selection of channels on 'freesat' is far better than 'freeview'.

Bought this item for 20.00 refurbishment, fits my needs on a standard definition TV.

Seed Labels
Seed Labels
Offered by KG Homewares
Price: 3.93

5.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, 20 Sep 2011
This review is from: Seed Labels
For the price you cant go wrong, brought these for my herb garden as I kept getting them mixed up, large pack which will keep me going for a long for a good price

Manchester United Stationery Set in Carry Case
Manchester United Stationery Set in Carry Case
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Stocking Filler, 18 Aug 2011
I was looking for a stocking filler from my Man-United obsessed godson and this did the job.

Its also good value compared to a lot of Man-United merchandise.

Premium Quality Black A4 40 Pocket Display Book
Premium Quality Black A4 40 Pocket Display Book
Offered by K Direct
Price: 1.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 Aug 2011
It does the job as intended. I have recently done a bit of an admin project which resulted in a load a paperwork which needs to be kept for the next 6 years. This display books perfect and just the right size. Quality is OK but one of the sleeves split while I was adding a couple of documents.

Think Cat: An Owner's Guide to Feline Psychology
Think Cat: An Owner's Guide to Feline Psychology
by David Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 18 Aug 2011
Not bad, I felt it could of been a deeper book. It didn't take long to read, probably provides a good foundation in the subject to be built on with other books.

Page: 1 | 2