Profile for Tracey feltham > Reviews

The Birth House
The Birth House
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange title, 6 April 2014
This review is from: The Birth House (Kindle Edition)
Strange book. I'm a experience midwife myself and some of the remedies we use today. But why birth house because she only did the odd birth . Story was also very predictable.

My James
My James
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars What a book !!, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: My James (Kindle Edition)
Very howering true story. What the Bulger family went through one annoyances not want to comprehend. It's the :/ no-one wants to join.
Amazing courage and understanding.

Don't Let the Bastards Grind You Down: How One Generation of British Actors Changed the World
Price: 4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 Mar 2014
Just love hearing about these film stars who are now British icons in their own right. To show how hard they work and their just deserves. Well written. Really enjoyed all Robert Sellers books.

The Shock of the Fall
The Shock of the Fall
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Mar 2014
What a great book . So well written . Really enjoyed from beginning to end . Such a difficult subject , well researched.

Bellman & Black
Bellman & Black
Price: 4.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as thirteen tale, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bellman & Black (Kindle Edition)
I didn't really get the whole thing. I thought there would be revenge by the rooks for being hurt . Very strange

Visconti Big Leather Organiser Messenger Bag 18410 Jasper - Oil Black
Visconti Big Leather Organiser Messenger Bag 18410 Jasper - Oil Black
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop
Price: 92.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg what a bag, 8 Oct 2013
I have looked everywhere for a real leather bag and I've found it! It's so beautiful and soft. And the way it is presented is delightful. I will treasure this bag

Hair One Hair Cleanser And Conditioner For Color Treated Hair Sulfate Free With Jojoba 12fl.oz/355m
Offered by Beauty Icon
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars such a great product, 7 Oct 2013
love this product. leaves my hair super shiny and full of body. the only problem was the dispenser which are always hit or miss if they will work, and this one didnt!!! so while in the shower trying to get the cream out the bottle which is very thick made things difficult but the product was worth the trouble. wont being going back to my usual expensive shampoo and conditioner again,im hooked. hope they invest in a better pump despenser !!!

Kris Jenner... And All Things Kardashian
Kris Jenner... And All Things Kardashian
Price: 4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Where are the photographs?, 30 Aug 2013
I wanted to read this book as I do watch the program. But OMG you can see how this people live in a bubble!

I like Kris Jenner . She looks so good for being in her 50's even with plastic surgery but the book was starting to make me into a green eyed monster of envy!

To be a ble to have everything at your fingertips and live a luxury life 24/7 would be fantastic.

I also wanted to complain about no pictures with the kindle addition.

Nicholas and Alexandra: The Tragic, Compelling Story of the Last Tsar and his Family
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic book, 2 July 2013
Written so clearly. Completely enjoyed. Learnt so much about this part of history and the reasoning behind ww. Excellent book

Things My Grandmother Taught Me About Organized Living
Things My Grandmother Taught Me About Organized Living
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but too short, 7 Jan 2013
Good sound advice but read within 15 mins,max. The chapters could of been more detailed but applets to all woman trying to get organised
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2013 7:24 PM BST