Profile for Donna S > Reviews

Content by Donna S

Donna S (Manchester, England)

Grip-It Analog Stick (PS4/PS3/Xbox One/Xbox360)
Grip-It Analog Stick (PS4/PS3/Xbox One/Xbox360)
Offered by LT Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Nov. 2014
Omg they look great

Nokia CC-3068 Protective Shell Case for Lumia 520 - Yellow
Nokia CC-3068 Protective Shell Case for Lumia 520 - Yellow
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great contrast on the black Lumia 520, 14 Mar. 2014
I purchased this shell case for my 10 year old son's Nokia Lumia 520. He absolutely loves it and the contrast against the black phone looks really trendy. A bit pricey but as its genuine Nokia I suppose I shouldn't complain!

Snakehive Branded Laminated Leather Black Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and Screen Protector
Offered by SnakeHiveStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality products and great customer service, 14 Mar. 2014
I bought this product in error (it was for a gift originally) so when I got in touch with the company to explain what I had done they were totally great about my returning it. In fact I was so impressed with the customer service and the quality of the product that I decided to order a similar case for my iPhone 5 from them which I love and is worth every penny. Thanks guys.

iPhone5 / 5S - SnakeHive Branded Luxury Leather Black Flip Case for APPLE iPhone 5 /5S & Free Premium Screen Protector Apple iPhone5

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 14 Mar. 2014
I have had my iPhone 5 for a while and only ever used it with a skin as opposed to case. The skins would often discolor or mark easily and leave the screen protector prone to getting dirt/dust underneath. With this flip case I have none of theses issues and my phone is fully protected at all times. Its very well made and the leather is of a very high quality - it looks great too, classy and classic. I would highly recommend both the product and the company.

Nokia Lumia 520 Cool Black Genuine Leather Shocksock Pocket Pouch Case Cover Protector from Keep Talking Shop Nokia Lumia 520 Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 14 Mar. 2014
This shocksock is a very high quality product, which is made from genuine leather, it's classy and fits my phone perfectly. Highly recommended.

Intervention: Book One in the Galactic Milieu series
Intervention: Book One in the Galactic Milieu series

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic in scope, 14 Mar. 2014
A truly wonderful tale. This book is part of a larger collection by the author and is key to understanding the complexity of the overall story and the fantastic characters within. It's pure science fiction/fantasy rivaling Tolkiens Middle Earth in scope. It's humorous in parts and dramatic in others. Highly recommended..

The Guide to Handling People
The Guide to Handling People
by Jacqui Smith
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars The guide to handling people, 9 Aug. 2010
A really good practice manual with easy to follow illustrations. Would definitely recommend. It was delivered extremely quickly too. Thank you