Profile for Michelle C > Reviews

Content by Michelle C

Michelle C

Page: 1 | 2
Fable Anniversary: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Fable Anniversary: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by Prima Games
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 28 May 2014
This is a stunning piece of work. The quality of the written work and even the paper is outstanding. Golden edges, glossy pictures. The attention to detail is sublime. Beautiful.

The guide is in sections. The collectable / silver key / Demon door stuff is separate from the main story. I like this as it keeps what you need together. The differences between good and evil choices are also in each section. I also like the little tips that are scattered about.

I mainly bought this as a collectors item. It does not disappoint either as that or as a guide. So pretty.

Minecraft T-Shirt - Career Opportunities (Adult) (L (43" Chest))
Minecraft T-Shirt - Career Opportunities (Adult) (L (43" Chest))
Offered by Pranksterhouse Ltd
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 27 May 2014
Bought as a gift for my brother. He loves it.

The yellow colour is nice and bright. The quality of the material and the printing is very good. Nice detail in the drawings.

Very happy overall, would buy similar products from the same supplier.

Fable Anniversary (Xbox 360)
Fable Anniversary (Xbox 360)
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The same, but better., 27 May 2014
I review as someone who played (and loved) the original not as a first timer.

Fable TLC was considered to be the best of the Fable series even after all this time. It still is. It now has the Anniversary title and pretty HD graphics. The same amazing game we remember had been sexified!

The gameplay is simple and can be enjoyed by occasional and frequent gamers alike.
If you want to blast through the main missions you'll have it complete in just a few hours. or like me you could spend days doing the side quests and upping your stats.
I've only played as a good Hero so far, the carnage is still to come. I still love the idea of good vs evil. Everything you do affects the world around you. Prices are lower and public praises higher for goodies, the public run away in fear from the red horned baddies.
Even some of the achievements have a choice. Easy way/hard way, good way/evil way. Nice.

Even now I'm finding things I didn't with the original Fable TLC. I love that.

Fable Anniversary is what you make it. Power through linear fashion and you'll be left wanting. Take time to wander, get married and dish out free beer to the entire town and you'll have a great time.

This one for me is a keeper and will get plenty of use.

Gold 8mm Round Dot Stickers 232690
Gold 8mm Round Dot Stickers 232690
Offered by AONESTATIONERY
Price: 1.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Yup, they're gold dots, 20 Mar 2014
Well, I expected 8mm gold sticky dots and that's exactly what I got.

The finish is matt/satin not glossy. They stick very well. I used a few as collar pips on a Star Trek fancy dress consume. They stuck to the fabric all day and didn't move or fall off. Using this logic I expect they would stick to paper well too.

Does the job they are expected to do, be gold - check, stick - check. Done.

2014 Bunny Suicides Deluxe Diary
2014 Bunny Suicides Deluxe Diary
by teNeues
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Deathly Good, 7 Feb 2014
I bought this on behalf of a friend. She loves it. She thinks it is even better than the previous years because the page headers are in orange, it just gives it a bit of pep.
Plenty of space per day but not too much to make the diary massive. Lots of interesting dates and whatnot at the front. Perforated notepaper and bits at the back.
Lovely.

Xbox LIVE 12+1 Month Gold Membership: Battlefield 4 Branded [Online Game Code]
Xbox LIVE 12+1 Month Gold Membership: Battlefield 4 Branded [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Simples, 7 Feb 2014
Purchased product. Read the code provided on screen (and via e-mail). Popped it in the Xbox. Ta daaa.
Couldn't get much simpler.

Just to clarify, this has nothing to do with Battlefield 4. It's just a picture. I simply bought it because it provides one month more Live membership for the same money.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox 360)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox 360)
Price: 22.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but glitchy, 27 Jan 2014
Fantastic game. Everything we've come to know and love from a Lego game.
The levels are linear, get in, smash stuff up, get out.
The city is where you do what you fancy, bit of a race, help a citizen, battle a bad guy etc.
Lots of lovely characters to buy with your studs even if you don't really need to use most of them.
If you've played Lego games before you know what you're looking at. It's a good game with plenty to do.

The con.
I've got the Xbox 360 version. It's very glitchy. Sometimes I'll be battling a bad guy and he simply does not suffer damage. Sometimes a level will just freeze. At one point I turned into a random characted called 'Citizen' (which doesn't even exist, you can't buy him!) and couldn't access any misisons. This happens about once per day of play.
Turning the Xbox 360 off and on again sorts all of these but it is a bit of a killjoy.

All in all, definately worth a play but I probably won't play it again because of the glitching,

Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets
Duzzit Drain Away - 3 x 40g Sachets
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars That was a bit hairy!, 27 Jan 2014
Followed the instructions on the box and the hundred wieght of hair I had been clogging the shower plug hole with has now gone. Completely gone.
Before, the shower was filling up and could be an inch deep within a few minutes. Now all is working as it should.
Would buy again.

Minecraft Creeper Premium Zip-up Hoodie (Large)
Minecraft Creeper Premium Zip-up Hoodie (Large)
Offered by Linda's Gifts USA
Price: 32.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Creepylicious, 10 Jan 2014
Good quality if not a little expensive, that's brand names for you. The fabric is nice and thick and the zip runs smoothly. The green is nice and bright.

The black part on the hood is a mesh so you can still see through when fully zipped.

Bought as a gift for my brother. He loves it.
I would purchase other items from the same manufacturer.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2014 9:43 AM GMT

Smiffy'S Clown Lady Hooped Dress
Smiffy'S Clown Lady Hooped Dress
Offered by Mouse2Mat24
Price: 18.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Clowntastic, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Smiffy's Clown Lady Costume (Toy)
I purchased size 8-10 which is what I would usually be. This fit nicely. I wore a pink T-shirt underneath to prevent 'side boob' being as I wore it for the works Christmas party.
Good quality and the hoop is quite sturdy.
I'm 5 foot 1 and the tights fit perfectly, not too tight or too loose, if you are much taller than this you might find them a little small. I prefer a looser fitting pair of tights so my stomach doesn't get squashed. Other sellers of this dress don't provide the tights.
Be careful when you sit down, The sturdyness of the hoop means the bottom of the skirt had a tendency to pop up if I sat down in a hurry and/or people got excited and pulled it up. Good job I wore a second pair of pants on the outside!
Would purchase from this seller and this brand again.

Page: 1 | 2