ARRAY(0xb2804078)

Profile for Little Treasurers 6 > Reviews

Content by Little Treasur...

Little Treasurers 6

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nokia Lumia 1520 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 10-in-1 Pack
Nokia Lumia 1520 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 10-in-1 Pack
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money., 23 Mar 2014
I bought this pack to share with my friends, and also keep some spares for myself. You can never be sure when you may need an extra one.

That's not my piglet
That's not my piglet
by Fiona Watts
Edition: Board book
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars New Book., 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: That's not my piglet (Board book)
I needed to add to my collection of That's Not My Books, as I have a new grandchild due in July.

FOR NOKIA LUMIA 1520 PINK FLOWER DARK GREY BOOK PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE SKIN COVER POUCH + STYLUS BY GSDSTYLEYOURMOBILE {TM}

5.0 out of 5 stars I just loved the colours., 23 Mar 2014
I liked this when I saw it, but it is even better now I have received it, I can't wait for my new phone.

FOR NOKIA LUMIA 1520 ULTRA BUTTERFLY PURPLE BOOK PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE SKIN COVER POUCH + STYLUS BY GSDSTYLEYOURMOBILE {TM}

5.0 out of 5 stars Colour and style., 23 Mar 2014
I bought this for myself, I really love butterflies and I can't wait to use it on my new phone.

FOR NOKIA LUMIA 1520 PINK BOOK PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE SKIN COVER POUCH + STYLUS BY GSDSTYLEYOURMOBILE {TM}

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a present., 23 Mar 2014
My Friend Loved it, just what she wanted for her new phone. It was a perfect colour match, and she loved the stylus.

In Search Of Emily
In Search Of Emily
Price: 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interseting., 26 Jan 2014
The story surrounding this amazing lady is really quite interesting and gives a completely different point of view from others.

The Gruffalo [DVD] [2009]
The Gruffalo [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Helena Bonham Carter
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Another favourite dvd., 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Gruffalo [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
You really need to watch both of these dvd's they are really wonderful and tell an amazing story, that my grandchildren never seem to tire of.

The Gruffalo's Child [DVD]
The Gruffalo's Child [DVD]
Dvd ~ Helena Bonham Carter
Price: 8.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Been lookinf for this dvd for my grandchildren, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Gruffalo's Child [DVD] (DVD)
Both of my young grandchildren love this dvd and have watched a good number of times together and separately, and enjoy it every time.

Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves [1991] [DVD]
Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves [1991] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Costner
Price: 3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthady Present, 26 Jan 2014
Both my daughter and her husband are avid fans of bot Kevin Costner and Harrison Ford, and I am sure they both will enjoy these films even though they were bought for my son in law.

Clear And Present Danger Sp Edition [DVD] [1994]
Clear And Present Danger Sp Edition [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars It waspart of a birthday present., 26 Jan 2014
It was requested by my son in law as part of his birthday present .It is a favourite of his, and my daughter's

Page: 1 | 2 | 3