Profile for D. R. Chapman > Reviews

Content by D. R. Chapman

D. R. Chapman "Photoshop Phreak" (United Kingdom)

D'Addario EJ26 Phosphor Bronze Custom Light  (.011-.052) Acoustic Guitar Strings
D'Addario EJ26 Phosphor Bronze Custom Light (.011-.052) Acoustic Guitar Strings
Price: 5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality strings, 19 Dec 2012
I have been playing guitar for many years and have never had such bad quality strings. As I was putting the third string on, the first and second strings spontaneously snapped. I would like a refund please. I have used D'Addario strings before but have not experienced this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2013 9:59 AM GMT

LINE 6 POD STUDIO UX2 Audio interfaces USB
LINE 6 POD STUDIO UX2 Audio interfaces USB
Offered by Jb's Music Store
Price: 155.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Damage in transit immediately replaced by reliable seller., 21 Mar 2011
Received my Line 6 POD UX2 from RST Music. Unfortunately both UV Meter lenses were cracked and a pilot light missing. I contacted the seller who took immediate steps to replace the faulty product. I received a replacement product overnight and I can say without hesitation that the supplier is dependable, and you should have few concerns about ordering from them through Amazon or direct.

I will post a review on the product shortly.

AKAI PROFESSIONAL - LPK25 - KEYBOARD, MIDI, USB, 25 KEY
AKAI PROFESSIONAL - LPK25 - KEYBOARD, MIDI, USB, 25 KEY
Offered by EESMusic
Price: 34.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Let Down By USB connector, 31 Dec 2010
This may be great for the price. The serious design fault I encountered, as I am sure have others, is that the USB connector to the keyboard is in a vulnerable position and in no time with the weight of the capacitor and normal movement to and from the work surface the cable connection and the socket break up and leaving you with a non-functional keyboard.

Since I first issued the review, I got a replacement by kind courtesy of JB's the merchant and I taped the connector and anchored it to the corner of the keyboard with insulation tape. So I am happy to upgrade my rating because of good backup and the fact that the keyboard works well otherwise.

Creating Photomontages with Photoshop: A Designer's Notebook
Creating Photomontages with Photoshop: A Designer's Notebook
by William Rodarmor
Price: 11.21

1.0 out of 5 stars Creating Photomontages with Photoshop, 8 May 2009
I bought this book in the hope that it could teach some interesting and new techniques. It is really just window dressing for the French artists featured and it tells you very lttle that you won't already know even as a basic Photoshop user. Stick to the known authors don't waste your money on this excuse for an authorative manual on Photomontages.