Profile for ethicalsupply > Reviews

Irish Coast Dinghy Bookcase
Irish Coast Dinghy Bookcase

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quirky bookcase, 27 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Irish Coast Dinghy Bookcase
We love this bookcase. It is well made and full of the little quirks and knots that come with a recycled product. A lovely dark colour. Two deep drawers that will come in useful.

east2eden Rocking Balancing Fat Owls Metal Garden Wind Spinner Ornament
east2eden Rocking Balancing Fat Owls Metal Garden Wind Spinner Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov. 2014
Love this - looks great in our garden

TP-LINK TL-WPA281 V3 AV200 Powerline 300M Wi-Fi Extender/Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot with Two Ethernet Ports (Easy Configuration, Wi-Fi Clone for Smartphone/Tablets/Laptop)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so great, 21 Jan. 2014
Almost perfect. Paired to my Sky hub I assume ok but when I took it to the offending dead zone we picked up the new wi if as a new connection called TP-Link...... When I tried to connect it asked for a password. Sky one didn't work so I called the help desk: got through in a couple of mins and she was very helpful. They told me that the pass number was on the plug itself (facing the wall....). So I disconnected and unplugged and wrote down the pass number and Bingo!! A full bar of wi fi. My daughter will be so pleased. This would appear to be the answer to our wi if woes so a small price to pay.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2014 6:17 PM GMT

Antoni Violin Shoulder Rest 4/4 & 3/4
Antoni Violin Shoulder Rest 4/4 & 3/4

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 30 Nov. 2012
Actual item is totally different and much much poorer quality. It is also likely to mark your violin if not put on with care. Better to avoid. I'm putting our one in the bin.

LUPO Wireless Cordless Portable Digital Doorbell (100 Metres Range, 32 Chimes)
LUPO Wireless Cordless Portable Digital Doorbell (100 Metres Range, 32 Chimes)
Offered by LUPO STORE

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 16 May 2012
Got this for our flat as it seemed ideal - no wires - good range. It arrived on time but what a nightmare!! Range was under 2 metres and then it kept going off all the time - over and over again at random. Returned immediately.