Profile for Bruce Banner > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cables To Go 2m Universal 90 Degree Power Cord
Cables To Go 2m Universal 90 Degree Power Cord

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential For Wall Mounting TV's, 1 Mar. 2015
Bought this to wall mount my TV. Allows the cable to exit the TV at 90 degrees to the panel and then hug the wall for close fitting. For this price can not be faulted.

Logitech Wireless Desktop MK270 - UK layout
Logitech Wireless Desktop MK270 - UK layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Good Looking Keyboard & Mouse Set, 1 Mar. 2015
With an incredibly simple wireless connection this Keyboard and Mouse set offers me everything I need when working from home. The mouse is responsive again my wooden desk without the need for an unsightly backing pad and the keyboard is well sized in order to allow fast (well for me anyway!) typing. The keys offer good resistance and although is slightly noisier that other I have used, I can recommend this set whole-heartedly.

Clean-n-Tidy Adult Everyday Cat Litter, 15 Kg
Clean-n-Tidy Adult Everyday Cat Litter, 15 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Clumping Cat Litter Available, 1 Mar. 2015
Easily the best cat litter I have found. Clumps well to assist easy removal of waste whilst effectively trapping smells within the litter tray. With regular cleaning out this will last our 2 cats well over 3 weeks so very happy and would only buy this product.

ResultSport® Grenade EVA Foam Roller - 15cm x 33cm - Trigger Point - Core Workout - Relaxes & Soothes Muscles After Workout - Rehab Core Stability Posture
Offered by ResultSport

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard Foam Roller, 1 Mar. 2015
Very solid construction and high quality foam, only downside is that in comparison to other rollers I have used it might be too hard for some.

VonHaus PREMIUM LCD, LED & Plasma Slim TV Wall Tilt Bracket Black Fits All Models - Samsung LG Sony Philips Toshiba - (23 - 37"), Super-Strength Load Capacity 75Kg, 15 Degree Up/Down Tilt Mechanism, Free Spirit Level
Offered by DOMU UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Above average quality for the price., 18 Jan. 2015
Most people would have limited expectations when buying a TV bracket for this price however having bought a brilliant non-tilt version a couple of years ago for not much more I was hoping this wouldn't disappoint. Thankfully it didn't. Although slightly smaller than I was expecting for the size of TV that it advertises it will hold the bracket is well made, particularly the tilting arms which are ingenious and very robust. It was wall mounted very simply and held the TV without any issues - the loss of one star is only because the built in spirit level was so obviously on the lean that it was useless. Overall however this is a fantastic product for the price.

Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag
Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars A spacious bag for artificial Christmas trees, 18 Jan. 2015
I was concerned when purchasing this bag that the material would be thin and prone to ripping however on receiving this product I was pleasantly surprised by its apparent durability. It is certainly big enough for our 7 foot tree (when split into 3 sections) as the design incorporates real depth and width. Only time will tell if this keeps our tree from the damp of our garage however on first impressions I have no problem recommending this, particularly for the small price involved, and will in fact be buying another for all the decorations.

Philips Sonicare e-series elite, essence Replacement Brushes-3000,5000,7000,9000 standard head
Offered by My Beauty And Care

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement brushes, 11 Jan. 2015
Good quality replacement heads - although slightly expensive for what they are.

Canac Cat's Cradle, Standard
Canac Cat's Cradle, Standard

5.0 out of 5 stars There's a cat in the cradle..., 11 Jan. 2015
My cat loves this, especially in the winter when the radiator it hangs over is on, as this gives her an incredibly comfy warm platform to sleep on. I love it because it stops her sleeping on our bed (with all the associated shedding involved).

It takes a little bit of effort to set up and getting the cover on is tricky but overall the unit is sturdy and fit the radiator well with no thoughts of it falling off. The material isn't as soft a I first thought but I have managed to machine washed it without any issues or shrinkage so that's a real bonus.

Overall I would highly recommend this for all small to medium sized cats.

Sound Oasis S650 tinnitus and stress relaxer with high quality sound and baby pacify features
Offered by Prut

4.0 out of 5 stars Feeling Sleepy Once Again..., 11 Jan. 2015
We have only had this unit for a couple of night however the initial feeling is that this has definitely helped our sleep patterns. Both my wife and I have experienced intermittent periods of poor sleep over the past 12 months and we bought this machine after a suggestion from a friend who got one some months back to try and stop his wife from waking up through his snoring as it is meant to help to drown out the sound (this isn't our issue honestly!).

It looks very much like a bedside table alarm clock and was set up in this familiar way. There are two sounds cards supplied - one is more like the sounds you would expect to hear in a spa and the other, which is more relevant to us, involves a mix of relaxing natural sounds and various compositions which work on certain sound wavelengths indented to aid relaxation and sleep. The sound produced is clear and seems to fill the room far better than the free app we were using from our iPad, with the volume being easily adjusted to suit. There is a timer that means you can switch off the sounds after 30, 60 and 90 mins which is useful, although you can also decide to leave this on all night. Additionally there is a sleep enhancement setting which gradually slows down the sounds to help you drift off gently - something we are particularly liking at this early stage. The only negative is that it is slightly expensive for a glorified alarm clock and the build quality doesn't shout this is an £80 unit which is why this loses one star.

Overall very pleased with this but only a longer term period of restful nights will prove if this gives a lasting benefit and value for money so I will come back to add to this review in a couple of months...

SanDisk SDCZGXB-016G-B46 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive for Xbox 360
SanDisk SDCZGXB-016G-B46 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive for Xbox 360
Offered by Emax

5.0 out of 5 stars Slimline, Cost-Effective Storage For The Xbox 360, 2 Jan. 2015
Extremely small USB storage device - Xbox branded and immediately compatible with my machine without any set up required. As per other reviews the storage is slightly less than advertised (mine showed 14.8GB free on first use) but still plenty of free space to do what I needed it to do and far cheaper than some alternative storage devices sold by the well known game stores!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5