Profile for develeigh > Reviews

develeigh

Sony SEL30M35 E30mm F3.5 E-Mount Macro Lens
Sony SEL30M35 E30mm F3.5 E-Mount Macro Lens

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 29 Aug. 2013
I was hoping for so much - maybe I wasn't using it properly but I found the results disappointing so returned it - grateful for excellent service.

BarkStopper Ultrasonic and audible bark deterrent device.
BarkStopper Ultrasonic and audible bark deterrent device.
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Works on some dogs, 29 Aug. 2013
Works on some dogs and on some cats but not all - the older dogs and cats seem less phased by it.

Pure ChargePAK E1 Bloc-batterie rechargeable (EVOKE Flow, EVOKE Mio, EVOKE-1S, EVOKE-2S, Sensia)

5.0 out of 5 stars only for the old Sensia, 27 Nov. 2012
As a rechargeable battery it did its job for my new Sensia, that is until the radio kept freezing and the only way to get it going again was to take out the battery - I did not immediately give up in the hope that updates would put this right, but in the end I had to return the radio via Amazon's excellent returns service. Now I am left with an expensive battery without any use for it because if I go for the upgraded and apparently glitch free Sensia I will have to buy yet another specialist battery. Is this Pure greed!
Its bad enough selling radios with glitches - battery not included - you would think that upgrading to a new version of the same radio would mean the battery would be interchangeable. But no, not only do you have to buy another battery, its even more expensive - around £40. Trouble is I love the Sensia experience, but I hate the Pure battery policy. Maybe there is a technical reason - whatever, it just seems I will have to save up a bit longer to get back to that Sensia experience - radio as it was meant to be. It just offends my eco-senses to waste resources in this way.

Genuine Franke Carbon Dealk (new code Franke 05) water filter cartridge. Only cartridges with red mounts are officially Franke!
Offered by Franke

4.0 out of 5 stars First time using non-ceramic filter, 27 Nov. 2012
Have only ever used the Franke ceramic filters in my rather antiquated Franke. The ceramic ones become clogged very quickly but this new one is still flowing freely, Uncertain whether this is good or bad, but I do like the idea of retaining some of the natural minerals in the water.

Hama 12 SD/MMC Memory Cards Wallet - Black
Hama 12 SD/MMC Memory Cards Wallet - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars tidy at last?, 27 Nov. 2012
Space for more SD cards than I will ever need to carry, but have managed to fit in a spare battery and usb stick

HANGING CLOTHES PEG BASKET WEATHERPROOF PLASTIC CADDY
HANGING CLOTHES PEG BASKET WEATHERPROOF PLASTIC CADDY

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it does, 27 Nov. 2012
Exactly as described, cheap, light and does the job its supposed to do - what more can you ask for!

Tala Lever Action Bottle Stoppers, Set of 3
Tala Lever Action Bottle Stoppers, Set of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 27 Nov. 2012
Use them for wine bottles - which is where I decant Kefir - sometimes the Kefir fizz pops them- the lever action means they easy to open and close.

Kenneth Cole Men's Automatic Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet KC3985

5.0 out of 5 stars a weighty watch, 27 Nov. 2012
This is a very large and heavy watch which I did not realise when purchasing it - I have not marked it down because it is a beautiful watch, just not for me. The fault was mine because seller's page clearly described this watch. Ease of returning items is why I keep on returning to Amazon.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish, 19 Nov. 2012
Easy to use and clean - makes it easy to enjoy healthy drinks anytime - mine is a lovely deep purple colour. Being able to tip up the spout to stop the flow was an unexpected bonus - I use a Mothercare bottle cleaning brush to clean the spout. No problems with reliability so far - just gets on with the job whenever I squish oranges onto the reamer.