Profile for Hisneilness > Reviews

Content by Hisneilness

Hisneilness

ANTI SNORE/SNORING STOPPER MOUTH GUARD CUSTOM FIT * CLINICALLY PROVEN TO ELIMINATE THE PROBLEM OF SNORING *
Offered by Ama-ZODE

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't have problems moulding it to my mouth like some others but it had no affect other than ..., 24 Mar. 2015
Put simply it didn't work. Didn't have problems moulding it to my mouth like some others but it had no affect other than making my jaw ache.

K9D Men's Vintage Canvas Leather School Bag Military Shoulder Bag Handbag Messenger Bag Army Green & With a Nice Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 31 Jan. 2014
I bought this as a camera bag and was impressed with the quality.
I had a slight problem after a few months when a clip came off, but when I contacted the seller (Wholesale Electronics Shop) to ask about a replacement clip, they sent me a whole new bag. Excellent seller, highly recommended.

SolarCentre Vortex Solar Shed Light
SolarCentre Vortex Solar Shed Light

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 26 Feb. 2013
Ordered one of these and faithfully followed the instructions. After charging for two weeks the outer circle of lights worked, but not the inner ones. I returned it as faulty and thinking it was a one off ordered another. The replacement came and once again I sited it and left it to charge. This time no lights worked at all, even though the panel was facing south and it was left for over two weeks. There appears to be no quality control what so ever from the manufacturer. Very poor. I would have given it no stars if it was an option.