Profile for Matt R > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Vax H85-GA-P18 Gator Pet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 0.3 Litre, Silver/Black
Vax H85-GA-P18 Gator Pet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 0.3 Litre, Silver/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cleaner, 11 Jun. 2016
Bought this to use on the stairs and for quick jobs. The suction works really well and makes light of most jobs.

Source Active Digital Automatic Talking Voice Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Source Active Digital Automatic Talking Voice Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Offered by Fralli Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars This is easy to use and even speaks to you, 11 Jun. 2016
This is easy to use and even speaks to you! The figures and buttons are a great size. Recommend this product

SOWTECH(TM) HDMI Switch, 3 Port HDMI Switch with Pigtail HDMI Cable, Gold Plated Connector, 3D support, HDMI Switcher Splitter for HDTV, PS3, Xbox One, 360, Bluray Player, DVD Player etc.
Offered by SOWTECH

2.0 out of 5 stars This doesn't work with a Skybox. There is no ..., 11 Jun. 2016
This doesn't work with a Skybox. There is no power supply with this product. I wouldn't bother getting this. I bought Kinivo 501BN Premium 5 port High speed HDMI switch with IR wireless remote and AC Power adapter - supports 3D, 1080p instead.

Offered by BlueRigger LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device and easy to use/set up., 11 Jun. 2016
This is great! I had bought SOWTECH(TM) HDMI Switch, 3 Port HDMI Switch with Pigtail HDMI Cable, Gold Plated Connector, 3D support, HDMI Switcher Splitter for HDTV, PS3, Xbox One, 360, Bluray Player, DVD Player etc but this didn't seem to work with my Sky box so I bought this product instead. This work really well with my Skybox. Definitely recommend this if you have a Skybox.

Aidapt 3 Key Turner for People with Arthritis and a Weakened Grip
Aidapt 3 Key Turner for People with Arthritis and a Weakened Grip

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for people with arthritic hands, 11 Jun. 2016
Bought this for an Aunt who has Rheumatoid Arthritis in her hands and is unable to grip. She has one already and finds them easy to use. They are quite chunky in size.

[Quick Charge 3.0] EasyAcc 20000mAh Dual Port Compact and Fast Charge Power Bank, Quick Charge 3.0 and Smart Technology for Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Note 4 / 5, Nexus 6, iPhone and More
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for charging Quick Charge 3.0 devices, 11 Jun. 2016
I bought this as a replacement for EC Technology 2nd Gen Deluxe 22400mAh 3 USB Output External Battery With LED Flashlight For Smartphones- Black & Red which I bought from Amazon in 2014. I recently bought the LG G5 mobile phone and needed a battery pack which was capable of charging my phone via Quick Charge 3.0. I can confirm that this does charge my LG G5 quite happily. This battery pack is a little heavy but it does feel quite solid. It has 2 USB ports; one for 3.0 Quick Charge. There is not light/torch though but this isn't a problem for me.

Ranex LED Night Light with Motion Sensor and Removable Torch
Ranex LED Night Light with Motion Sensor and Removable Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 21 Jan. 2016
Bought this to use on a small landing and it works really well. It means I don't have to fumble around looking for the light switch in the dark when I wake up at night. The light comes on straight away and I can see the whole area (including the edge of the stairs!) very clearly. The light doubles up as a torch which is a great help when the bulb blows in the landing. It also looks very stylish which is an added bonus.
Definitely recommend this item.

Wireless Bike Cycle Computer with Wireless Cadence, Backlight, Calculate Calories and CO2, No Noise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine!, 6 Jan. 2016
This wireless bike computer is great for the price. It has a lot of features is easy to set up, and very easy to use while riding.

Fitbit Surge Ultimate Fitness Super Watch - Black, Large
Fitbit Surge Ultimate Fitness Super Watch - Black, Large
Offered by Rainforestelectronics

2.0 out of 5 stars I really liked the features of this but sadly the reality didn't ..., 19 Oct. 2015
I bought this from Amazon. I really liked the features of this but sadly the reality didn't meet up to the expectations. Even though I had set this to be used on my dominant hand, it was still saying I did 200 steps or so whilst asleep! I did contact Fitbit support but all they said was to make sure it's set to my dominant hand. I returned this in the end. This item is too sensitive and records more steps than actually taken.

BISSELL 2402E Sturdy Sweep Floor Cleaner - Blue
BISSELL 2402E Sturdy Sweep Floor Cleaner - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, 19 Oct. 2015
Have had this for over a year now. Bought it from Amazon as was looking for something to give the carpet a quick clean without having to take out the big heavy hoover every time.

I have to admit, I was a bit sceptical as it was such a great price. When it was delivered it did look like a toy which made me more sceptical however when I used it I was pleasantly surprised. It picks up crumbs with ease and is very easy to empty as there are no fiddly parts to deal with. If you have poor hand strength then you should be fine with this.

If you're looking for a quick and easy solution then I'd recommend giving this a go!

Page: 1 | 2