This device is Dangerous! It arrived and looked like the ports had already been used. After charging my HTC Desire S for 15 Mins the plug blew. Making quite a popping noise! I checked it and romoved it from the wall.
If this was the case where it had carried on and heated up it may have caught fire! If it shorted out then there is obviously an issue and I would not like to leave one unattended!
I think it should be removed from sale! I don't know why I have to give it a star! It doesn't deserve one!