Profile for M. Taplin > Reviews

Content by M. Taplin

M. Taplin "mikekoi" (Weston-super-Mare, England)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Harper Valley PTA
Harper Valley PTA
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars absolute mischievious fun, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Harper Valley PTA (Audio CD)
I first heard this as a teen myself and the daring reaction to the smug hypocrites of the hv pta was a gas! Still great fun after all those years.

On Heroes and Hero Worship and the Heroic in History
On Heroes and Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

4.0 out of 5 stars I refer you to my review of the first part., 10 Aug. 2013
My review of Sartor Resartus and on heroes & etc. Should be applied here also because the work is of one piece rather than the two that have been published. In current times the telescope of history compresses the period of Carlyle's activity such that I feel I can take this liberty. My apologies to anyone who sincerely sees a things differently.

Fellowes I-Spire Series Laptop Lift
Fellowes I-Spire Series Laptop Lift

4.0 out of 5 stars Bulky for teansportation, 1 Aug. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Fellowes I-Spire Series Tablet Lift - WhiteWhilst pleasing in appearance it is an awkward shape and so not as easily portable as the item it is intended to support. That being said, if this were kept permanently at a location where your tablet was going to be used it would help with eye relief and certainly if you are working with paper it frees up a little desk space. It is solidly constructed and should wear well.

Reviews
Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Witty, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Reviews (Kindle Edition)
What else would you expect? This is Oscar Wilde for goodness sake how can you right a bad review. In reading this title I hope to find out ;-)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for getting to the point., 22 July 2013
Enables one to write. this is essential for biro's so as I could'nt get to the shops I bought online. Good decision.

Samsung 000008862 Car Charger for Galaxy S2 i9100
Samsung 000008862 Car Charger for Galaxy S2 i9100
Offered by Olympus International Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap efficient and stylish,, 22 July 2013
A compact and useful in car charger. Smooth lines, fast and efficient and at a bargain basement price, Get one!

The Expats
The Expats

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written and absorbing, 22 July 2013
This review is from: The Expats (Kindle Edition)
Plots within plots and enough content to keep this page turner going full throttle for long stretches. Have to finish it yet, But it is really good so far and I am confident in recommending it.

MOGA Mobile Android Gaming System
MOGA Mobile Android Gaming System
Offered by AccessoryOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for the nimble fingered, 21 July 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Initially I followed the instructions and found I could not correctly connect to my Samsung Galaxy S2, I ignored the instructions, rebooted the phone, switched on blue tooth on phone and MOGA agreed to on screen prompt to accept a passkey and in no time was playing sonic hedgehog very clumsily. The younger mind and fingers of my grandson will improve things but there is no doubt this is a useful gaming gadget and well worth having.

The Perfect Meal: In Search of the Lost Tastes of France (P.S.)
The Perfect Meal: In Search of the Lost Tastes of France (P.S.)
by John Baxter

5.0 out of 5 stars Devotees of Keith Floyd may like this work., 8 July 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What I like about this work is the way that John Baxter takes you along with his narrative in an engaging and informative way. This is where I drew the parallel with Keith Floyd. However the author of this work introduces other food experts and draws word pictures of their attributes. Its not a simple book but a very good book well worth the setting aside of some time to read.

Abba: The Definitive Collection [DVD]
Abba: The Definitive Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anni-Frid Lyngstad
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for ABBA fans., 8 July 2013
I already had this DVD and I somehow mislaid it. I began to worry that I would not find it so I "HAD" to buy another copy. That's how good it is. For ABBA fans there is nothing better. If you like ABBA and don't have it. Treat yourself.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30