Profile for Evie Charalampous > Reviews

Content by Evie Charalampous

Evie Charalampous

Large Photo Frame Tree Home Decal Self-Adhesive Wall Stickers Removable Decoration
Offered by Amazing-store

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as the picture!!, 26 Jan 2013
Not as big as it appears! When I ordered this item it only had one picture showing that it was double the size of a sofa. Well its not. Accurate dimensions are 67,5cm high and 95cm wide(or as big as you space the branches out I guess). The company was really good and I received a refund when I complained and was also told I could keep the item or donate it to charity if I wanted. I gave this to a friend of mine who had wanted a smaller sized wall sticker and she said it was easy enough to put on the wall and looked good once up, so if you are looking for something which can fill a small empty part of the wall its great. But don't buy it with the expectation of filling a large wall or placing it behind furniture!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really warm!, 29 Jan 2012
These gloves were great, exactly what I hoped them to be in terms of warmth! I got them for my bf and he is really happy with them and says his hands are really warm now. But as a suggestion, if you are thinking of buying them, you might find a size bigger than normal more comfortable because they are really thick.

Elite 330 Mid Tower Chassis
Elite 330 Mid Tower Chassis
Offered by PreisCompany

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, but I expected more from a Cooler Master, 29 Oct 2011
The box is nice and does all of the things it is meant to do, so I am only going to mention the things it could do better.

1) If you want to install an add-on card (e.g. the graphics card), it provides a mechanism which "locks" the devices into place without the need of any screws. Well, my heavy two-slot tall graphics card did not line up correctly just by using this mechanism so I had to screw it in. I had to find my own screws to do this because the box assumes you won't be needing any screws for the add-on cards. Also, when you try to re-lock the mechanism after you have used screws, guess what, it doesn't lock very well any more because it had not planned for screws on the inside. I am not saying you will definitely need screws for your add-on cards, but keep this in mind.

2) They have used a really cool "lock/unlock screw replacement" to keep the 5.25'' and 3.5'' devices into place. They have only put enough to lock only one side of each device though, so you might have to use screws to secure all your devices (if you fill the box up).

3) The front panel connectors have not labeled the + (plus) and - (minus) on their pin heads so you have to guess which is which when you connect them to the motherboard.

4) Finally, do note that this version of the box does not come with a firewire port on the front panel. The space for the port is there, but there is no adaptor present (blame mass-production).

In general, it's an OK box, you'll get your money's worth and enjoy it. Hope this helps.

750W PC PSU, 12cm Silent Fan, SATA, 24 pin Power, V2.2, Black Edition Power Supply

2.0 out of 5 stars It won't power up my motherboard, 29 Oct 2011
This is a good looking black PSU with a relatively quiet fan BUT it won't power up my motherboard because it doesn't come with the necessary connectors.

The description on Amazon says, under "Technical Details":
Connections: 20+4 Pin (x1) / P4 4-Pin 12V Connectors (x1) / 4-Pin Molex Peripheral (x7) / SATA Connector (x2) / Floppy Drive Connector (x2) / 6+2 Pin PCIe Connectors (x1).

This product DOES NOT have a 6+2 pin connector! It has a 6pin connector (not mentioned on Amazon) but NOT an 6+2pin one. To be fair, the box which it came in said "6+2pin (850W)" meaning that it is only available on their 850W model.

So, if you are buying a motherboard which needs a 24pin and an 8pin power connector (i.e. most modern M/Bs), then you will need an 8pin converter in addition to this PSU. Hope this helps.