Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Edinburgh, Scotland. UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
LyDia® 15 Colours Cream Concealer/Highlight/Face Contour Camouflage Palette Dull/Redness Skin/Black Circle kit set + LyDia Black Foundation/Concealer Brush F-010
Offered by LyDia Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars ... but have read reviews on youtube and it's got great reviews. I'm no expert so glad I got ..., 28 Oct. 2015
haven't used it too much but have read reviews on youtube and it's got great reviews. I'm no expert so glad I got this rather than an expensive one.

Getting High: The Adventures of Oasis
Getting High: The Adventures of Oasis

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Oct. 2015
have read this book twice and am now reading it again.

Pack 200+ Silver Plated Iron Nickel Free Strong Split Rings 1mm x 10mm HA06875
Pack 200+ Silver Plated Iron Nickel Free Strong Split Rings 1mm x 10mm HA06875
Offered by Charming Beads

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dog tag, 28 Oct. 2015
Got them as the ones that come with the dog tag always stretch and I've lost 2 dog tags due to this. These are nice and small, and do great when I had to change from the original.
These will be far to small for a big dog but perfect sized for a smaller dog. Our dog is a cross lhaso apso/Jack russel

HOUSE RULES QUOTE VINYL WALL ART DECAL STICKER IN BLACK - 120CM (H) X 55CM (W)
HOUSE RULES QUOTE VINYL WALL ART DECAL STICKER IN BLACK - 120CM (H) X 55CM (W)
Offered by CiarasCoolGraphics

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great at the end of the hall, 23 April 2015
Looks great at the end of the hall. Be careful as I was almost hanging mine back to front as in a mirror image.

Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic 10-in-1 Handheld and Steam Mop
Vax S86-SF-CC Steam Fresh Combi Classic 10-in-1 Handheld and Steam Mop

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good once I got the hang of it, 23 April 2015
Really good once I got the hang of it. Going to get more pads but it really is great for laminate flooring. Rubbish on carpeting.

SINGLE SIZE - BLACK & WHITE ZEBRA PRINT WITH LEOPARD REVERSE - DUVET QUILT COVER BED SET

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it. It's her fave bed spread at ..., 23 April 2015
Daughter loves it. It's her fave bed spread at the moment.

Dog Muzzle Adjustable in SMALL MEDIUM Muzzel
Dog Muzzle Adjustable in SMALL MEDIUM Muzzel

2.0 out of 5 stars It's far too long for her snout so if you have a small dog don't waste your money, 23 April 2015
I've a small dog and it's too big. Want to send it back to be honest. It's far too long for her snout so if you have a small dog don't waste your money. I'm going to go to a pet shop and get her measured. If she was bigger it would be fine. It's well made, just the sizing is rubbish. It arrived 4 days after I ordered it which was great though

iPhone 5C Case, ESR the Beat Series iPhone 5c Case Hard Clear Case Back Cover with Cute Pattern Snap on Case (Polka Dots)
Offered by ESR Case EU Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous! Protects the phone as I've already dropped it ..., 4 Dec. 2014
Fabulous! Protects the phone as I've already dropped it many times and the screen has protected it from scratches. Would buy again if needed to.

Somebody to Love?: A Rock-and-Roll Memoir
Somebody to Love?: A Rock-and-Roll Memoir

3.0 out of 5 stars She still skipped some as I know she was involved in things like David Crosbys intervention and she didn't talk about that, 16 Sept. 2014
I read this in 24 hours or so, so to say it's okay is perhaps a bit harsh. I wanted more juice. While she does tell you about Jim Morrison, etc. She still skipped some as I know she was involved in things like David Crosbys intervention and she didn't talk about that..

Under the Paw: Confessions of a Cat Man
Under the Paw: Confessions of a Cat Man

4.0 out of 5 stars CAT LOVERS ONLY xx, 16 Sept. 2014
I enjoyed it. Read it very quickly though so will go back to it. ONLY for CAT FREAKS like myself...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6