Profile for Ev_Kelly > Reviews

Content by Ev_Kelly

Ev_Kelly (Edinburgh, Scotland. UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Somebody to Love?: A Rock-and-Roll Memoir
Somebody to Love?: A Rock-and-Roll Memoir

3.0 out of 5 stars She still skipped some as I know she was involved in things like David Crosbys intervention and she didn't talk about that, 16 Sep 2014
I read this in 24 hours or so, so to say it's okay is perhaps a bit harsh. I wanted more juice. While she does tell you about Jim Morrison, etc. She still skipped some as I know she was involved in things like David Crosbys intervention and she didn't talk about that..

Under the Paw: Confessions of a Cat Man
Under the Paw: Confessions of a Cat Man

4.0 out of 5 stars CAT LOVERS ONLY xx, 16 Sep 2014
I enjoyed it. Read it very quickly though so will go back to it. ONLY for CAT FREAKS like myself...

o Pull Small Dog - Pet Harness - Breathable Step In Mesh Harness Pink Extra Small (LSW Pet Design)
Offered by LSWProductsDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars For a small breed pup, 16 Sep 2014
Got this for my puppy lhaso apso...she is tiny and it done the trick. If you have a very small pup ready for it's first walks then this is the one for you. She is now 4 months and we are still using it.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 MultiColour Polka Dots Print Vertical High Quality Pu Leather Flip Inside Tpu / Gel Internal Frame Case Cover Plus Purple Long Stylus Pen, Screen Protector & Screen Polishing Cloth
Offered by bestcases4u

5.0 out of 5 stars phone case, 4 Jun 2014
I bought this to protect my work phone and it fits perfectly and there is no chance of it smashing, i am on my second phone, there is a screen protector too so i'd definately recommend this.

Wild Tales
Wild Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Wild Tales (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book although through it you can imagine Graham Nash speaking in his phoney half American accent. But I did read it quickly so it was good.

Wall Plaque - ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE... AND A CAT - Wooden Wall Sign
Wall Plaque - ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE... AND A CAT - Wooden Wall Sign
Offered by isabels attic

5.0 out of 5 stars it's lovely, 21 Mar 2014
a must for cat lovers although quite smallish it's still really nice and cute and it has pride of place on my unit in the living room

Stairway to Heaven: Led Zeppelin Uncensored
Stairway to Heaven: Led Zeppelin Uncensored
by Richard Cole

3.0 out of 5 stars Led Zeppelin...., 21 Mar 2014
I thought it was okay..partly due to the fact Richard Cole apparently said he was a raging junkie with a habit to feed when he wrote it so a lot of it wasn't full truths...It doesn't really tell you full juicy stories, it just confirms the stories you know about. I was soo looking forward to getting it and i haven't even bothered finishing it. I don't know if I believe it.

I'm with the Band: Confessions of a Groupie
I'm with the Band: Confessions of a Groupie
by Pamela Des Barres

5.0 out of 5 stars queen of the groupies, 11 Mar 2014
really enjoyed this book...i skipped her beginnings to get to the juicy bit..the sixties were such a liberating time and she tells it well. I enjoyed reading about her liasons with Jimmy Page and re-read that bit a few times!! It's an iconic book and i'm glad to have it in my collection

The Wolf of Wall Street
The Wolf of Wall Street

2.0 out of 5 stars hmmmm, 20 Jan 2014
Jordan goes on about how people look, and his writing style, is just weird. He makes himself to be this sincere kind of guy but you can see through it by a mile really. He talks about how people look and just paints a picture that's not true. While i still want to go see the film...i can't help but think Jordan whatsisface is a fake American phoney and his book stinks of this. It's just all about him while he talks about his closest friends and telling you how ugly they are giving full descriptions of their face shape, eyebrows, etc. Read if you must as it's cheap but don't expect to find it an easy read when he thinks he's coming across so sincere!

Faith, Hope And Clarity
Faith, Hope And Clarity

5.0 out of 5 stars great reading, 20 Jan 2014
This starts while she is still in the throws of addiction but has met her future hubby. Lot's of druggy moments and to prove how much of a saint her hub was but they saved each other. I read it in one single day!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6