ARRAY(0xb3c4b2dc)

Profile for Julia Raco > Reviews

Content by Julia Raco

Julia Raco

Chinese Watercolor Techniques for Exquisite Flower Chinese Watercolor Techniques for Exquisite Flower
by Lian Quan Zhen

5.0 out of 5 stars Chinese Watercolor Techniques for Exquisite Flower Chinese Watercolor..., 26 July 2013
This is such a wonderful and inspiring book. It is by far my favourite art book and is so colourful and explicit.

The Brushstroke Book: The Ultimate Guide to Decorative Painting
The Brushstroke Book: The Ultimate Guide to Decorative Painting
by Maureen McNaughton
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars The Brushstroke Book: The Ultimate Guide to Decorative Painting, 26 July 2013
Beautiful and inspiring. I might have prefered it withought the spiral binding which in the long run is inclined to get tatty.

Good Housekeeping Cookery Book: The Cook's Classic Companion
Good Housekeeping Cookery Book: The Cook's Classic Companion
by Good Housekeeping Institute
Price: 22.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Housekeeping Cookery Book: The Cook's Classic Companion, 26 July 2013
My mother gave me the Good Houskeeping Cookery Book in the 1970s and I had it rebound twice and now even in it's dilapidated state is treasured by a close friend. I liked the lay-out of the old book and all the old traditional recipes seemed to be there although I wasn't very keen on the ethnic section.
The new book is taking over and I like it and am getting used to it. It's fine.