Profile for Mrs B > Reviews

Cosmetic Foundation Brush
Cosmetic Foundation Brush
Offered by Inspire Plus+

5.0 out of 5 stars A great brush, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Cosmetic Foundation Brush (Misc.)
Wow, this brush is amazing value. I have spent a lot more money on foundation brushes in the past which have completely fallen apart after a couple of months but this one is really comfortable to use, washes well and is great value for money. I would certainly buy more brushes in this range and recommend.

Mini Bath Time Fun Boat - For Ages 18 Months +
Mini Bath Time Fun Boat - For Ages 18 Months +
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 7 Jun. 2014
I was disappointed to find that I only received 1 boat when 3 boats are shown in the picture and "Baby bath boats" is the wording in the additional product information further down the page.

The actual boat received looks fine and like the picture.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase, 7 Jan. 2014
I brought this bike for my 2 year old's Christmas present.
It was easy to put together and is a lovely colour pink.
My daughter is still a little small for it at the moment but I am sure it won't be long before she is able to use it properly.

Peppa Pig Wooden Dress Up Peppa
Peppa Pig Wooden Dress Up Peppa

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 7 Jan. 2014
I purchased this for my 2 year old who is a massive Peppa Pig fan. She loves mixing and matching the pieces.
Comes in a handy wooden storage box with a lid which is also the frame for the puzzle.
This would make a lovely present for any Peppa fan.

Waterproof Mattress Protector - Deluxe Fitted (1 Single)
Waterproof Mattress Protector - Deluxe Fitted (1 Single)
Offered by E-Deals Shop - UK

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok for the money, 7 Jan. 2014
I brought this to protect my 2 year old's matress.
It is made of pretty thin material so I would imagine it will rip at some point but it was very cheap in comparison to some which are available so thought it was worth a try. It has been on her bed for a couple of months now and she hasn't noticed any difference, which I take as a good sign.
I would say it is quite noisy when you turn over on it but a lot of mattress protectors are.

Bigjigs Toys Fairy Skittles
Bigjigs Toys Fairy Skittles
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Fairy Skittles (Toy)
I brought these skittles as a Christmas present for my 2 year old and she loves them. She is getting the hang of rolling the ball at them but she obviously uses them in other games as I quite often I find the fairies are being used for tea parties or in the dolls house.
The skittles are well made and are very pretty but slightly smaller than I would have imagined them to be.
A great present for a little girl.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute helmet, 7 Jan. 2014
I purchased this helmet for my 2 year old daughter to go with her balance bike for Christmas. It was the only helmet I could find which was small enough to fit her head.
The helmet comes with removable padding and adjustable straps for when she grows.
I am very happy with this product.

Neotechs® Hot Pink Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Fire
Neotechs® Hot Pink Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars A great cover, 7 Jan. 2014
I brought this for my 6 year old daughters Kindle Fire so didn't want to spend a lot of money on a cover she may well get bored of. This does the job perfectly. It fits the Kindle well, the colour is nice and bright and it is good quality and very reasonably priced.

Floral Print Childs Wigwam
Floral Print Childs Wigwam
Offered by Allsorts Shop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely wigwam, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Floral Print Childs Wigwam (Toy)
I brought this as a joint Christmas present for my 6 year old and 2 year old daughters and they both love it. The flower design is very pretty and the material feels very strong and was easy to put together. I can see my daughters playing with this for many years to come.