Profile for R. Clayton > Reviews

Content by R. Clayton

R. Clayton (Manchester, UK)

Blue Silicone Watch - Small - 16cm - Waterproof - MF Sports - Tourmaline Watch
Blue Silicone Watch - Small - 16cm - Waterproof - MF Sports - Tourmaline Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit like a breo, 10 Mar 2010
I bought this watch as I had previously owned a breo but the strap had broken.
I tried to get a replacement but the red breo watches were limited edition and were not available.
This watch looks pretty much identical to the breo I had, it cost a quarter of the price and does the same job.

Sony Ericsson HPM-64 Personal Handsfree
Sony Ericsson HPM-64 Personal Handsfree
Offered by 3a-accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 10 Mar 2010
I bought this to use with my C905 as the one that came with it had broken.
This set works perfectly.
I can listen to music on it and also it lets me answer calls if they come in whilst I am listening to music, not all sony ericcson hands free sets do on my phone!
It was delivered promptly, I am very happy with my purchase.

Shaman's Crossing (The Soldier Son Trilogy, Book 1): 1/3
Shaman's Crossing (The Soldier Son Trilogy, Book 1): 1/3
by Robin Hobb

2.0 out of 5 stars A very long introduction..., 11 Feb 2007
I have been an avid reader of Robin Hobb's books and own most of her work published under both Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm.

I found this book the hardest of them all to read. The first half is very long and boring, nothing interesting really happens until at least half way though the book. The writing style is different than all her previous books, it lacks the flow and interesting twists and turns of previous titles. My copy contains numerous spelling mistakes!

This book isn't a patch on the assassin or farseer books. I do want to read the next installment but I may just borrow it from the library rather than buy my own copy to see if it is worth owning!