Profile for watson@watsona.freeserve.co.uk > Reviews

The Sea Change
The Sea Change
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars What a stunning first novel!, 29 May 2013
This review is from: The Sea Change (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and was sorry to finish it. The language is beautiful and the text carefully constructed so that the story unfurls in a tantalising way. It is an astonishing achievement for such a young writer and I hope that Joanna can continue to write as successfully in future. Bring it on!

Clueless Dogs
Clueless Dogs
Price: 7.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb poetry from a young poet who is magic in performance!, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Clueless Dogs (Kindle Edition)
Of course the perfect way to appreciate "Clueless dogs" is to hear Rhian reciting her poetry which she is superb at. But it is always lovely to hear her voice when reading the poems at home too. She writes with great sensitivity but also great humour which I love. Try it!

Itch
Itch
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Itch by simon mayo, 25 May 2012
This review is from: Itch (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved every minute of this book. I also love the Periodic Table and so it was wonderful that the content was accurate.The story was funny, imaginative, exciting and intelligent and I thought it would make an excellent TV series too.I teach Chemistry and English GCSE so I will be recommending it to all my students.

Exacta Medica: Reference Tables and Data for the Medical and Nursing Professions
by Ian Reid Entwistle

5.0 out of 5 stars an absolute must -have for all health care professionals, 9 Mar 2002
This unique book brings together all the facts and figures that none of us can have reliably in our head but all should have at our fingertips. It is thoroughly user-friendly especially in the spiral bound form which is very easy to flick through and can be kept in a pocket for easy access. It is especially useful for therapists such as homeopaths whose patients come from a broad spectrum of pathology usually armed with allopathic analyses.As a teaching aid it is exceptionally useful for quick reference.