Profile for Janarchy > Reviews

Content by Janarchy

Janarchy "Jacquie" (Blackpool Lancashire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Kong Premium Catnip, 2 oz
Kong Premium Catnip, 2 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Gimme a hit of the Green, man, it's the bomb - miaowl!, 7 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Kong Premium Catnip, 2 oz (Misc.)
Meee-ow! Next door's Mog loves this stuff. It's the crystal meth of the cat world but with no side effects or costly dealer. The purr count is up, and the world's worst lap cat has even snuggled onto mine for an extra hit. I've got him hooked. Now his mates call - at the back door, miaow, and stick out a paw full of Dreamies. I pass them up, naturally. A really timid cat goes ecstatic for the Green, Maaaan, and it's a joy to see.

Redstone SAD Light Box - 10,000 lux - Medically Certified to Treat Seasonal Affective Disorder - Day Light Therapy Lamp
Offered by Cyber Checkout

5.0 out of 5 stars Daylight at the end of the flood and rain and winter tunnel, 7 Jan. 2016
Been using this daily since it arrived - and it has brightened my life immeasurably. It hasn't helped my sleep patterns - if anything I'm a bigger insomniac than ever (review written at 2.37am!) but ... I feel better for some Daylight in my life. You really notice the difference after it's switched off.

NEW LETS COOK INSPIRED BY BREAKING BAD WALTER WHITE AKA HEISENBERG BLACK APRON
NEW LETS COOK INSPIRED BY BREAKING BAD WALTER WHITE AKA HEISENBERG BLACK APRON
Offered by crai-norma

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the bomb, man..., 7 Jan. 2016
Bought two, Should have got three. One for me too. It's the bomb, man. Tight tight tight? No, no, no, just right. But cook up a storm rather than beans on toast wearing it. Bit of method cooking.

Perfectly Pink Party Happy 80th Birthday Paper Flag Bunting - 12ft
Perfectly Pink Party Happy 80th Birthday Paper Flag Bunting - 12ft
Offered by Robelli Online (UK SHIPPER)

4.0 out of 5 stars Barbara Cartland pinks it up for an 80th birthday, 7 Jan. 2016
Pink and just short of Barbara Cartland so for an 80th birthday 'girl' .May seem a bit BabyJane (film buff ref) but my mum will love this and it seems fairly well constructed and looks pretty.

PSYCHO CHOCOLATE with Naga Jolokia (Ghost Pepper) 3 BAR COMBO - 1 x Chilli Salted Caramel 100g, 1 x Chilli Poppin' Mud Pie 100g, 1 x Chilli Dark Ginger Beer 100g
Offered by Dr. Burnorium's Hot Sauce Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew what a scorcher!, 7 Jan. 2016
Scorchio! Bought as a gift for an asbestos mouthed reporter ... who can eat the hottest of the hot. I suspect it might have defeated me but she loves it. Makes for great' phew what a scorcher' headlines. Torture for some though.Not for unwary.

Sparkly Diamante Cake Topper Number 80
Sparkly Diamante Cake Topper Number 80
Offered by Bountiful.Harvest

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit of birthday bling for an 80th, 7 Jan. 2016
80th birthday? Bling it on! Women can sparkle at any age. Enough to put a spring in her step and sparkle in her eyes.

A-Z Telephone Address Index Flip Book Hanger Red
A-Z Telephone Address Index Flip Book Hanger Red
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip it! I've found my phone number., 7 Jan. 2016
old school stylish flip phone address chart - great looking and more robust than traditional address book

2016 A4 one day to a page padded sovi luxury leather effect diary x 1 single
2016 A4 one day to a page padded sovi luxury leather effect diary x 1 single
Offered by Shopping Bazar

5.0 out of 5 stars The Accidental Diarist, 7 Jan. 2016
OK, I admit it - I accidentally ordered a MASSIVE diary. I thought I was ordered a pocket diary for my mum's handbag.Ha. So I've kept it and what's more it's much better than any diary I've previously used because there's space to make a mess and add loads of stuff. Plus lots of information and handy back calendars, notes, account sections and so on. Great buy.

The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Donkey
The Puppet Company - Finger Puppets - Donkey
Offered by Puppets By post

5.0 out of 5 stars little donkey little donkey - had a busy day, 7 Jan. 2016
The mascot at the charity for which I work is a donkey = this is a great PR aid, not just for me but our young carers champions and others, it's also great quality , cute and reasonably priced. Many thanks.

Sasco 285 x 400 mm 2016 Super Compact Year Planner
Sasco 285 x 400 mm 2016 Super Compact Year Planner

5.0 out of 5 stars Small is beautiful, 7 Jan. 2016
So compact you can update your schedule easily - without clobbering your coffee if it falls off the wall!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13