Profile for Drakman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
New 16PC Watch Repair Tools Kit
New 16PC Watch Repair Tools Kit
Offered by The Virtual Agent

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and basic but will do its job making basic watch adjustments and changes easier, 25 Jun. 2016
This arrived today and I have looked it over, it is what it is a very cheap watch repair kit, it is not well made but functional, it will make adjusting watch straps easier and assist in changing batteries. the pin pushers and watch back tools a basic but will serve with care.
I paid very little for mine, at full price I would have been annoyed as it is not worth the full price at all

2m/6.5 feet 29.5MM Φ18.5MM PVC Heat Shrink Tubing Wrap for Li-ion 18650 18500 Battery (Yellow)
Offered by from1world(ship from china)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great look and safe batteries for vaping, 24 Jun. 2016
I got this to rewrap my batteries, I think the Yellow looks great on batteries, especially with another colour.
This heat shrink tube works well with a careful application of hot hot air from a hairdryer, it is pretty much the same as the others out there so I think it is good value
The delivery was really fast as it only took 10 days so I am happy all round

AUTHENTIC SMOKTECH SMOK TF-RDTA S2 REBUILDABLE TANK ATOMIZER - 5ML (Black)
AUTHENTIC SMOKTECH SMOK TF-RDTA S2 REBUILDABLE TANK ATOMIZER - 5ML (Black)
Offered by Perfume Shop LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best RTA/RDTA on the market now, 23 Jun. 2016
I got this atty today, it goes with the TF-RTA g2 I already have and love, This is a bit better in most ways, it is a bit easier to build on and to wick well, the flavour is a bit better though it needs a bit higher temp to get it, I prefer temp control and most of my mods do it.
I fitted my favourite SS316L build, 0.5mm 3mm coil spaced and 9 turns, it came out at 0.22ohms and works spot on out of the box. I am getting better flavour than ever for a Smok TF atty, I have several and tend to fit the twin coil RBA in the tanks. This is the best yet.

**I have 1 warning though, if you turn off the juice flow and do not keep the tank upright it will after an hour o so start to wick liquid out of the air vent, this is because it is very short now and air can get in to break the vacuum letting the juice pour out slowly, it is not a problem when filling. So dont think turning off the liquid to put it in your pocket will prevent a leak**

Is this worth the money hell yes, it is even a match for my Bellus tank in the flavour stakes. it needs more temp cos it gets more air and is much roomier to build on, it beats the Bellu in 2 important areas, it is easier to fill and build due to its design. I find so far it fills without dribbling even if I leave the juice control open when filling which is good.

I only found 1 flaw and it is just me the drip tips are not ideal, I like my metal and glass bowl tips cos they get more air and stay cool

Should you buy the TF-RDTA s2? YES I suspect it is better than its rivals, it beats then all in head to head reviews, for fill(easy) build quality(Very good) Flavour(better than the other rebuildables and most tanks)

Young Gods
Young Gods
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only get 1 LA album...., 20 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Young Gods (Audio CD)
I have had this album on tape since it came out, I love the album still, there are a couple of real class ballads by Tobe, I love "Feels my like world has come undone" and "I aint gonna cry", it is this mix of music from meaningful ballads to hard rockers that made the the british anwer to GnR.
I know we are approaching the 25th anniversary and it does deserve a major deal reissue as do the other albums really.
If you want a real mix of tempo and feel then this is the album for you, it stands up still.
One of my all time fave albums by a great band

The Railway Man [DVD] [2013]
The Railway Man [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Colin Firth

5.0 out of 5 stars Painfully rewarding, 18 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Railway Man [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
A great film, if painful to watch in places, this is a film that ultimately promotes understanding to dispel some of the hatred felt towards oppressors in and around the second world war and Korea, both had their oppressed and unfairly treat masses.
Yes it is painful to watch but ultimately rewarding as well, stick it out and you'll see

Innokin iSubV-Vortex Tank (Red)
Innokin iSubV-Vortex Tank (Red)
Offered by Perfume Shop LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent mini tank for TC, 10 Jun. 2016
This is an out of the box first vape review so may be altered later.
I really like this compact tank, it looks good in Red and the SS316 coil is working well though it needs a higher temp than I normally need. It sits nicely on my eleaf iStick Pico mod and works well with it, with a 70w initial kick it gives a decent vape. I have read a lot about leaking but mine seems fine with an 80/20vg/pg mix and 15%flavouring (I make my own zero liquids)
The liquid capcity does not last long but the top fill is easy to use so it is not really a problem
I don't often buy Innokin products as they often fall short of the hype so they are disappointing but this is a decent mini tank which works well with the SS316 coils.

New Genuine Theorem Atomizer RTA Designed by Jaybo Inspired by SMM
New Genuine Theorem Atomizer RTA Designed by Jaybo Inspired by SMM
Offered by LavelVape

5.0 out of 5 stars A great vape and different to the rest, 4 Jun. 2016
This is the first genesis style tank with the coils above the tank, it looks great and works really well once you get it dialled in, I love how simple it is with a build like a dripper, remove the top to add liquid, and full strip down to change the coil.
I am using the notch coil and it is different to wire coils in operation, it needs a lot less power to get up to temp, in power mode it is a bit dissapointing with great vapour but little flavour, in TC mode I had to drop the initial power to between 35 and 40w then it heats up much faster than wire coils, I am running it at 410f and getting great flavour and vapour, it is just a very satisfying vape.
I dont like the supplied drip tip but that is easy to change, being able to see it work is fun but the glass gets a bit hot near the coil as does the top metalwork. You cannot lay this tank on its side with liquid in, but I was warned by the reviews online
I think I recommend this tank but remember it is a glass outer. it is very different to a standard RTA with the coils low down

Well-Goal Black USB 2.0 Type A Female to USB 2.0 A Male Right Angle Adapter Connector
Offered by Hong Kong Wan Xiang

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful to streamline my laptop, 26 May 2016
When I got the correct item it is very good, it allows flat mounting of USB cables, the adapter is very good and pretty well made, they are handed so make sure you have the correct one (it cannot be used if you have USB sockets above each other)
I now have these on both sides of my laptop which means no knocking cables when I pick it up and the wires can be trailed behind and below my laptop (I use a stand to improve cooling)
If wires annoy you sticking out then these adapters are for you

I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue Live
I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue Live
by Humphrey Lyttelton
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Mornington Crescent......I will say no more, 25 May 2016
For those of you who listened to ISIHAC in the 90s this will be familiar, in fact it is a formula unchanged since the early 70s, the humour seems a bit tame to those who like the coarser humour of this age but it is really funny stuff, I have always loved the show since I first heard it in the early days, this double CD does not disappoint at all and allthe greats are here including "new definitions" and "Mornington Crescent" the rules of which are still a mystery and I have read the books explaining it.
As this is live recordings from shows in Liverpool and Harrogate the quality of the jokes varies but never ceases to amuse.
A must for all players of "Mornington Crescent"

I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue: Live on Stage [DVD]
I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue: Live on Stage [DVD]
Dvd ~ Humphrey Lyttelton

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for fellow lovers of ISIHAC, 24 May 2016
I love ISIHAC on the radio and always wanted to go to a recording of it, as I am never in the same place as them it did not happen. I have friends who saw it in Sheffield and they said the editors must have all sorts of problems preparing it for the radio. I know it got close to the mark I always remember some of the new definitions, I was amazed at 1 though " Countryside - killing Piers Morgan" and an aside of Sandi Toksvig "stop stop or I'll wet myself again!"
The DVD is not really edited so you get some of these bits, as I have been watching this late at night I have not seen all of it yet, I remember the 2 radio shows this became and they are good ones, the DVD is even better and you see how they record the show which is a bonus.
If you like radio comedy then this will have you in stitches

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20