Profile for veganannie > Reviews

Content by veganannie

veganannie

Spot On Mid Wedge Espadrille Tie Up Leg (Beige, Size 7 UK)
Spot On Mid Wedge Espadrille Tie Up Leg (Beige, Size 7 UK)
Offered by Blunts Shoes
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A summer essential!, 15 Jun 2014
Value for money espadrilles, very pretty indeed! The ankle ties however are a little chunky which might explain why the heel support rubbed up and down causing blisters which in all fairness, can be expected with any new shoe. However, due to the nature of the fabric, I would advise lining the heal with a large padded splaster to avoid this discomfort which is no big deal to do! Other than that, a really lovely quality made shoe, goes with any outfit. I bought these to wear for our beach wedding vowel renewal in Turkey later this year and they are absolutely perfect for the occassion. A well made, quality, affordable, pretty pair of espadrilles. If you only wear them once, they're worth the money but I'm sure they'll become a summer favourite so go on, treat yourself!! I'm glad I did!! Annalisa : ) x

TANDOORI MASALA POWDER / TANDOORI TIKKA MARAINATION COOKING ASIAN HERBS AND SPICES 100g
Offered by Indiabazaar
Price: 1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 26 April 2014
Vibrant, fresh tasting spice that gets deep into foods with a few hours marinading such as tofu, potatoes and flavours it beautifully. I highly recommend and very reasonably priced for such a large pack too! : )

Crystal heart body tattoo
Crystal heart body tattoo
Offered by Bindibox
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty!, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Crystal heart body tattoo
Lovely, sparkly bindi body tattoo! Bought to cover an existing small tattoo and had the the product not been quite a bit smaller than I was expecting, it would have covered it perfectly so I haven't had the opportunity to wear it yet but its very beautiful and good quality for the price.

Marigold Engevita Nutritional Yeast Flakes 125g
Marigold Engevita Nutritional Yeast Flakes 125g
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely stuff!!, 27 July 2013
Arrived promptly, delivered to my work address. I munched my way through half the tub before I went home!!! Its a great big value for money tub of nutritional yeast that, while I wouldn't describe as cheesy, reminds me in taste and texture of how I remember 'Wotsits' used to taste!! This stuff it totally addictive! I used the rest, an essential ingredient, to make mild cheddar style vegan cheese which was a great success (you will see a pic of it on [...] or you can buy the recipe book on amazon too, Miriam Sorrell Mouthwatering Vegan) Perhaps like many people, id always had reservations about nutritional yeast but having Googled for info before I bought this product, can reassure anyone who hasn't tried it, I can reassure you that its a non active yeast (so no nasty side effects like candida or thrush, nice!!) and the health benefits are that nutritional yeast is packed with B-vits so its a fantastic plant based source of essential nutrients for vegans like myself. I highly recommend this product. You can sprinkle it over your food or just stick your finger in the pot and lick, sherbert dib dab stylie!! Enjoy! Annalisa : )

Ms Cupcake: The Naughtiest Vegan Cakes in Town
Ms Cupcake: The Naughtiest Vegan Cakes in Town
by Mellissa Morgan
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars A HIGHLY RECOMMENDED MUST HAVE!!, 16 July 2013
WOW! Just WOW!! A can't put it down vegan cake & cookie recipe book absolutely jam packed with gorgeous recipes and glossy pics. The format is written in a down to earth, fun way and the entire book is just a joy from start to finish. I can't wait to get stuck into those bakewell tart cupcakes, absolute heaven!!!

Mouthwatering Vegan
Mouthwatering Vegan
by Miriam Sorrell
Price: 15.33

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must have in every kitchen!!, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Mouthwatering Vegan (Paperback)
I am at a loss as to why this fab book has been scored a 3 star?? The comment that this book contains to many processed products is untrue and unjust. Yes, there might be a couple of recipes that perhaps call for tofu or vegan cream cheese, how else would you make a cheesecake dessert?!! And if you're not a fan of soya mince, then it doesn't take much imagination to substitute with a favourite ingredient of your own such as black beans or rice. This is a book for everyone and as with all cookery books, there is no recipe or ingredient that cannot be adapted to suit ones personal taste. So please, ignore the petty 3 star, and don't miss out on this collection of recipes, if you only ever own one vegan cookery book, this is an absolute must have!! A large, good quality 'coffee table" style recipe book bursting with down to earth, honest, healthy & scrumptious easy to follow recipes that are beautifully illustrated with stunning photographs (its all I can do to stop myself eating the actual book itself!!!) Miriam Sorrell, you are an absolute genius and an ambassador for cruelty free dining. Vegan food has never been so delectable, modern, easy & fun! 3 stars my arse!! : )

SWT 3X LED Colorful Changing Flashing Dolphin Light Lamp --- Lights up Automatically When Putting in Water --- Great Bath Toy for Baby Kid
Offered by NEOU
Price: 1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous product!!, 15 Jun 2013
Gorgeous set of 3 LED dolphins, flash a multitide of colours not only when floating in the water but when they are held in the hand! Arrived promptly in a jiffy bag. Fantastically priced product, highly recommend both product & seller : ) x