Profile for Beth > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
FouFou Dog Keychain Schnauzer
FouFou Dog Keychain Schnauzer

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a great size, I just love this so much, 10 Nov 2014
Its a great size, I just love this so much, I thought it might be made of rubber but it's a solid keyring, hope it stands up to wear and tear,

Pop Halo 4 Vinyl 5" Figure Cortana
Pop Halo 4 Vinyl 5" Figure Cortana
Offered by YUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Cortana, 22 Aug 2014
great little figure, the only thing I was a bit disappointed in was that it was not a bobble head, it was also a bit pricey but my son loved it anyway.

BLUE LARGE Zipper Case for | Ego | Ecigarette | Ehookah | Eliquid | E liquid | Electronic cigarette | Electric cigarette | e cigarettes
Offered by ELECTRONIC SMOKING SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 22 Aug 2014
great case, very well made and delivery was before the estimate, all in all a very satisfied customer, thanks

Elephant Bag/Phone Charm in Fine English Pewter
Elephant Bag/Phone Charm in Fine English Pewter
Offered by Hoardersworld

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 28 April 2014
this charm wasn't as heavy as I thought it would be for the money and postage, it ended up being rather expensive for what it is. But its still an okay charm

Ultraviolet Man by Paco Rabanne Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml & Deodorant Stick 75ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Smell, 28 April 2014
I'm awaiting on this purchase, it should arrive today for my husband. My son already has it and I know how gorgeous it smells and
it also lasts on him very well, everyone is different and some smells last longer on some people than others, that doesn't mean its a bad product. I'm writing this review before I've received it because I know that it smells soooo good.

6PC 7" MINI WIRE BRUSH SET
6PC 7" MINI WIRE BRUSH SET
Offered by Hot UK Stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 7 Feb 2014
Great little brushes, gets into all the awkward places and small places,I would recommend these for work or around the house.

Pharma Nord 100mg BioActive Q10 Uniqinol 60 Capsules
Pharma Nord 100mg BioActive Q10 Uniqinol 60 Capsules
Offered by Ultimate Health

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 7 Feb 2014
I have only given this 4 stars as I have only been using them for a month and have only started feeling a bit better this week, I'm not as tired any more and can get through the day now without feeling shattered, I'm also sleeping better, hopefully the more I use this product the more things will improve, the only down side to this is the price, but as they say you can't put a price on health.
I would recommend these to anyone who feels unhealthy.

Scholl Express Pedi Refill
Scholl Express Pedi Refill
Offered by O.P Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Job, 7 Feb 2014
Haven't used this myself as I bought this for my sister, she said its great, easy to use and actually works very well.

Dreamboats And Petticoats 7 - Walkin' Back To Happiness
Dreamboats And Petticoats 7 - Walkin' Back To Happiness
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Songs, 7 Feb 2014
I bought this for my sister, that's why its got 5 stars as she loves this type of music, I find it not too bad myself.

Eagles Selected Works (1972-1999)
Eagles Selected Works (1972-1999)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Feb 2014
I bought these for my partner, he loves it, me I'm not really an Eagles fan that's why I only gave it 3 stars

Page: 1 | 2