Profile for Mr. J. D. Cryer > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. D. Cryer

Mr. J. D. Cryer "Dougie" (Bedford, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Elgento E006 White Jug Kettle
Elgento E006 White Jug Kettle

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaky water heating device..., 24 Jan. 2015
It leaked. The product is flawed. I sent it back and of course the Amazon experience was faultless.

Oral-B Pro 3000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Pro 3000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars Variable speed teeth cleaning thing., 24 Jan. 2015
It is a teeth cleaning thing. What else is there to say. Does the job well and has more than one speed. Just how I like it...

Ollie by Sphero App Controlled Robot
Ollie by Sphero App Controlled Robot

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool rolling thing..., 24 Jan. 2015
What a great toy. My son loved it.

Breakaway [DVD] [2011] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Breakaway [DVD] [2011] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Russell Peters
Offered by passionFlix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!, 24 Jan. 2015
I laughed so hard my teeth ached.

Sivitec Adjustable Steel Projector/Laptop Stand
Sivitec Adjustable Steel Projector/Laptop Stand
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying a second one, 3 Sept. 2014
Very good sturdy product. There was no review on this product although it looked the same as many others on offer. I am going to use this for a projector stand and it is well designed for that. However, I think the design lends it self equally well to most laptops as well. It is mostly metal in construction and I feel more than sturdy enough for either task.

I was a little confused about the connection between the shelf and the stand for about 10 seconds but unscrewing the knob a litttle and pushing pops the bold out and all becomes clear. I read on another review for a similar product that the user could not get the shelf to sit completely flat. Well if you connect it up i one direction that is true. But if you turn it around it will work perfectly.

I recommend using it in one direction for laptops and the other direction if using it for a projector.

Pleased with my purchase I am now off to buy a second.

Almost Married
Almost Married

2.0 out of 5 stars Below average grind..., 21 July 2014
This review is from: Almost Married (DVD)
This was a very disappointing film. I had to force myself to get to the end and have to say the outcome was totally as I had expected it to be. It did have its moments so I could not give it the minimum of 1 star but it was definitely a below average film, by my standards.

Pilot
Pilot
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!!!, 9 Mar. 2014
Great series, terminated too early. There is so much drivel that gets carried over to 2nd and 3rd series and yet simple good comedy like this gets canned before the first series finishes airing.

Problem with episodes 10 and 11 on here also means that there is not enough.

The real killer is the cliff hanger that we are left with at the end of the series.

Chef'n Freshforce Citrus Juicer Lime Colour
Chef'n Freshforce Citrus Juicer Lime Colour
Offered by Amaroni Homeware

5.0 out of 5 stars Squeezing limes was never easier, 5 Mar. 2014
I bought this after using a friends. It gets more juice out of lemons and limes than any other manual juicer i have ever used. As a result I am drinking more lemon and lime juice.

We're The Millers
We're The Millers
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of belly laughs, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: We're The Millers (Blu-ray)
Funny, fast paced and sometimes risque movie. A great cast and Jennifer Aniston really showcases some of her best work.

Merrell Men's Phoenix Gtx Granite/Apollo Hiking Boot J39363 10.5 UK
Merrell Men's Phoenix Gtx Granite/Apollo Hiking Boot J39363 10.5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Worried at first but OK, 21 Feb. 2014
When I first got these I found that the right foot was a little too snug and caught my big toe, left foot was perfect. A little walking, cutting toe nail (initially) and adjustment and after a week it was fine. I have been using them now for several months with no problems.

I am normally a size 10 and had purchased a half size up due to other comments I had read. Size 11 might be better but would probably be too big.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4