Profile for N. woods > Reviews

Content by N. woods

N. woods "Beryl" (N. Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Wonderbra Bustier Push-Up in Black (W030K 150)
Wonderbra Bustier Push-Up in Black (W030K 150)
Offered by Scarlett Rays Lingerie

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightly structured bustier, 7 April 2016
Back a little bit on the tight side but ok on the loosest clasps and of course I could tighten it over time. Cups are very thin, bustier material of delicate / fine material. Nice lightly structured item I guess but I was expecting something stronger & more substantial. Hence why I returned it. However if you are after a lightly structured bustier then this is the one for you :).

Solange Azagury-Partridge Hotlips Lacquered Sterling Silver Classic Red Ring
Solange Azagury-Partridge Hotlips Lacquered Sterling Silver Classic Red Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 17 Feb. 2016
Gorgeous ring! Bought the bright red. Very happy. Don't know how sturdy the lacquer coating will be against knocks and bumps (a previous reviewer warned the lacquer had come off in places from being knocked) so I am very careful I don't wear this ring every day all day. The ring is true to size.

Panache Women's Fontaine Brief, Pink (Rose), Size 12
Panache Women's Fontaine Brief, Pink (Rose), Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, doesn't run on the small side, 18 Jan. 2016
Size 10 fits perfectly! I was worried the 10 would bite into the skin at the hip area but thankfully no worries there!! Great item.

Merrell Women's Henna Fashion Sandals J89342 Olive 5 UK
Merrell Women's Henna Fashion Sandals J89342 Olive 5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Despite being made by MERRELL not ideal for nerve damage and back pain., 19 Dec. 2015
Really stylish! Really well made, UK 5 true to size but inner footbed too flat despite being moulded. Heel too flat despite appearing higher than at front of sandal. Hurt my nerve damaged foot and leg as soon as tried (unlike my other MERRELL trusty Mimosa Clove sandals) on so was promptly returned unworn for a refund. Shame as they looked lovely in the Olive.

Gossard Retrolution Staylo Plunge Women's Bra Black 32C
Gossard Retrolution Staylo Plunge Women's Bra Black 32C

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous item, may need to go up a cup size, 3 Nov. 2015
Beautiful item!! My usual cup size was a bit too small so had to return to go up one cup size. Amazing lift and shape though!

SHENNOSI® Happy Man Sir Perky Novelty Bottle Beer Opener
SHENNOSI® Happy Man Sir Perky Novelty Bottle Beer Opener
Offered by SHENNOSI

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Nov. 2015
Great novelty item.

SHENNOSI® 3D Glow LED Lamp - Art Sculpture Lights Up in Produces Unique Lighting Effects and 3D visualization Amazing Optical Illusion (Skull)
Offered by SHENNOSI

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 3 Nov. 2015
Loved the skull lamp so much I bought a second one as a present!

Nougat Women's Carla Print Peplum Paisley Sleeveless Long Sleeve Top, Madder, Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful item., 26 Aug. 2015
Lovely snug fit - I'm a UK 10. Pleat at front sits beautifully. Highly recommend!!

Snugg™ iPad Air (iPad 5) Case - Smart Cover with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Blue Denim Leather) for Apple iPad Air (2013)
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant & stylish too!!, 26 Aug. 2015
Fits my iPad Air beautifully and the denim colour option looks very realistic. Great quality leather too. Well worth the money!

Gossard Women's Glossies Boy Shorts, Neon Pink, Size 10 (Manufacturer Size:Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning colour and good fit, 26 Aug. 2015
Gorgeous colour and nice fit. I'm an 8-10 depending on clothing makes and I bought the small. It is not tight in any way so no bulging at the hips or VPL to worry about! Perhaps the XS would be a more snug fit for me but was unavailable when I bought my first pair. I have been so impressed I bought 2 more pairs (the XS was available when I placed my 2nd order). Looks great on. I'd highly recommend 😃.

Page: 1 | 2