Profile for Mrs. S. A. Kennedy > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. A. Kennedy

Mrs. S. A. Kennedy "Sarakay63" (UK)

REED DIFFUSER OIL REFILL BOTTLE 100ML AROMATIC FRAGRANCE SCENT OILS NEW HOME WAX (PATCHOULI AND YLANG YLANG)
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
Doesn't really smell very strong.

Jam Making and Preserving - Pack Of 6 - 8oz Hexagonal Glass Food Jar With Silver Twist Off Lids (Choice Of 4 Lid Colours)
Offered by Balliihoo Homebrew

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
Brilliant choice for my home made chutney.

Pack Of 5 Hotel Quality Hilden Cotton Flat Bed Sheets (Double - 229x315 cms)
Pack Of 5 Hotel Quality Hilden Cotton Flat Bed Sheets (Double - 229x315 cms)

5.0 out of 5 stars These sheets are excellent. I paid a similar amount of money for ..., 14 Jan. 2015
These sheets are excellent. I paid a similar amount of money for ONE 'hotel quality' sheet in a high street soft furnishing store. It wasn't nearly as good either.
There's no fancy packaging, just great sheets of an old fashioned type of quality.They look like hospital sheets to be honest, with coloured stitching around the edges, and have that same durable, heavy duty feel about them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2015 7:37 PM GMT

In The Lonely Hour
In The Lonely Hour

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awesome vocals!, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: In The Lonely Hour (Audio CD)
I pre-ordered months ago, and I am completely obsessed with the voice of Sam Smith. The clarity and purity of his voice, tempt me to play the tracks much louder than I normally would, wherever I happen to be playing it, gaining me some surprised looks from passers by, as I tootle past in a grandmotherly fashion in my little car. Theres an ancient soul in that young lad, and it comes out clearly in his incredible voice. I haven't been so excited waiting for an album since Shock Value I and I'm not disappointed. Favourite on full volume? Life Support.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2014 3:26 PM BST

Shock Value II
Shock Value II

4.0 out of 5 stars Always a Fan, 12 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Shock Value II (Audio CD)
I was hoping for more of the same as Shock Value I. It was - and it wasn't. The same old gang were there - Justin, Nelly, et al, and a few more surprises to boot, but its more pop than hip hop. If We Ever Meet Again reminds me of Same Difference.....

Apart from Morning After Dark, and the melodic Timothy Where You Been, there are more tracks featuring Timbaland, and lets face it, after a few of his trademark sounds, and the usual shout out to his homies, whats left? Hes more of a writer and producer than a singer, thats for sure.

All in all, its a pleasant album, with some decent tracks, but not as good as the first.