Profile for THANI Al Shirawi > Reviews

Content by THANI Al Shirawi

THANI Al Shirawi "thani" (DUBAI United Arab Emirates)

Page: 1 | 2
24: Season Four DVD Collection [DVD]
24: Season Four DVD Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kiefer Sutherland
Offered by MusicnMedia

4.0 out of 5 stars 24 as good as always, 31 Oct. 2005
Big Fan of 24
But I feel the author should think of a new plot because this season is the same story as the last season but with different people. Having said that, I still enjoyed every single hour.

Footballers' Wives: Season 2 [DVD] [2002]
Footballers' Wives: Season 2 [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Gillian Taylforth
Offered by HI-DE-HI

4.0 out of 5 stars As usual, 8 Aug. 2005
The worst acting you can imagine but YOU GET HOOKED. There is something about it the you get addicted to. The twisted stories maybe the screenplay.. I don't know.
It is nice to have their money but not their lives
NICE CARS & NICE HOUSES

Madden NFL 2005 (PS2)
Madden NFL 2005 (PS2)
Offered by marxwax

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 4 Feb. 2005
This review is from: Madden NFL 2005 (PS2) (Video Game)
For all of you madden lovers, this is the best one out there now. A lot of new features & the playability can't get any better. This is a combination of managing and playing.
You will get better every time you play and you fall in love with it more.
This game is worth every penny. If you don't believe me, then try it think of me.

Lion Of The Desert [DVD]
Lion Of The Desert [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anthony Quinn

5.0 out of 5 stars minimum ammunition, maximum will against the colonials,, 4 Feb. 2005
This review is from: Lion Of The Desert [DVD] (DVD)
This Movie shows the struggle of a nation for its feedom. It shows how the will can fight a war against modern trained army. Regardless to whom had produced the movie (because of lack of Funds) this movie had a message to pass and I think it did. You'll have to watch the full version for the true effect.

The West Wing - Complete Season 4 [DVD]
The West Wing - Complete Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Sheen
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the best of the 4, 4 Feb. 2005
I like this one the most but I did not like some remarks about putting the American flag on The kabaa in mecca. I think this is disrespectful to all of the muslims and will even agitate the moderate muslims.

Madden NFL 2004 (PS2)
Madden NFL 2004 (PS2)
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 21 May 2004
This review is from: Madden NFL 2004 (PS2) (Video Game)
You will get better every time you play and you fall in love with it more.

Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies (Harper Business Essentials)
by James C Collins

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed listening, 18 Sept. 2003
I am referring to the audio tape version of the book which i enjoyed a lot. Apparently James C. Collins, Jerry I. Porras did a very long analytical research before they strarted. You learn new things and you learn new ways of looking into things. You discover why visionary companies stay forever. Money seems to be everything in our lives and it is the reason for these companies' existence however it is not what drives these visionary compnaies. I hope to read the book because i feel that i missed a lot in the tape. The authors explain themselves in a very simple way. they summarize their ideas and findings in points and then they explain each of them thoroughly. they show you comparisons among these companies and among companies that are very strong and known but not visionary.

Mary Poppins [DVD]
Mary Poppins [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julie Andrews
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars my wife's favorite, 18 Sept. 2003
This review is from: Mary Poppins [DVD] (DVD)
"supercalifragilisticexpealidosious" what else can be said about this movie. Walt Disney at its best. Even comparing to animation today, movies today miss the "supercalifragilisticexpealidosious" characteristic of this movie. it generates warmth to all who watch it. it also causes a smile to appear on the face of whomever is reminded of its essence.

What Would Machiavelli Do?
What Would Machiavelli Do?
by Stanley Bing

2.0 out of 5 stars Bing can do better, 18 Sept. 2003
I'm a person who never misses Bing's articles in Fortune. I believe in the way he looks at things and the way He analyzes things. I like Machiavelli as well and I think that it is a pitty that he does not live with us today becasue i think he would have written a book better then his "The Prince" because he would have already see some of his beliefes already implented and Machiavelli would have elaborated more or thought of new ideas for the generations after us. Moreover, I could see Machiavelli's shadow in Bing's articles in fortune. Therefore, I thought this book would be my all time favourite and I could wait to read it but I was wrong. I consider this a humor comic. Not Informative at all and Bing's interpretation are very qoustionable.

The Rock (2 Disc Collector's Edition) [1996] [DVD]
The Rock (2 Disc Collector's Edition) [1996] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sean Connery
Offered by Rikdev Media

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST SEE MOVIE, 18 Sept. 2003
This movie kept me on my toes from the beginning to the end. Continous action & humor. Movie is far from reality but after all it is an action movie. But again I repeat it is a must see movie.

Page: 1 | 2