Profile for Neddytom > Reviews

Content by Neddytom

Neddytom

SAVFY® Dedicated Air Vent Car Holder Mount Black Vehicle Louvers Phone Cradle Mount For Apple Iphone5S Iphone5 (Iphone5S/5-Air Vent Holder)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 18 Jan. 2014
Absolute waste of money, it broke as I was clipping it on for the first time. as I am in Ireland I didn't bother sending it back as it would only have cost me more wasted money....

New Womens Shrug Ruched Top Ladies Bolero Purple 16/18
New Womens Shrug Ruched Top Ladies Bolero Purple 16/18
Offered by WearAll

5.0 out of 5 stars great bolero, 18 Jan. 2014
I bought this for a wedding. The dress was strapless but it was a winter wedding so this did the job perfectly keeping shoulders and arms covered. It is true to colour and fitted perfectly.

CEXI COUTURE LADIES PLAIN LONG SLEEVE SHRUG BOLERO CARDIGAN TOP PURPLE PLUS SIZE
Offered by Cexi Couture

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 18 Jan. 2014
Nice top to cover up any wobbly arm issues! I've worn it casually and for an occasion and it hit the mark for both outfits.

Global iphone 5 Purple Polymer Slick and Durable Protective Belt clip Case for Apple iphone 5 5G

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Jan. 2014
i love this. I bought one last year for the iPhone 4 which of course I had to change when iPhone 5 changed shape! But thats Apple! I use this when out walking as my tracksuits have no pockets and I find the armband too finicky if you have to wear a jacket. I use both music and the pedometer on my phone when walking so I love it. It clips on easy and stays tight, even when I have to chase my 3 year old on his bike.

Magnetic Star Chart / Reward Chart ( Large)
Magnetic Star Chart / Reward Chart ( Large)

4.0 out of 5 stars Reward Chart, 18 Jan. 2014
Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. Covers 90% of the things you really want to get your children good at. Has restored order in this house....It's great that you can cover 4 kids on the one chart without it looking messy or crowded. Outstanding idea.

Ask Supernanny: What Every Parent Wants to Know
Ask Supernanny: What Every Parent Wants to Know
by Jo Frost

4.0 out of 5 stars Supernanny, 18 Jan. 2014
Good book, divided into sections which you can find easily if you are only looking to work out a certain issue. There is nothing new that she hasn't dealt with on the TV series. So if you've watched the series there are no new gems in here, ans she does reference the families from the series quiet a bit. But its clear and concise. My only issue with Supernanny is she revolves all the solutions around a 2 parent family dynamic. But the book answers a lot of questions.

Good Night, Sleep Tight Reward Chart (4yrs+) - create the perfect bedtime routine for children
Offered by Victoria Chart Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleep Chart, 18 Jan. 2014
It came promptly and is as described. Its bright and attractive to the kids, the pictures are easy to understand which is great as my 2 cannot read yet.The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it says the stickers are reusable but you have to be very careful when removing them not to tear them. the stars are most likely to tear obviously because of the points in the shape. It also has only 5 nights in a row which doesn't make sense as there are 7 nights in a week, therefore you have to remove the stickers even more often in order to refill the chart. Unless you have outstanding children who learn all the steps and stick to them in 5 nights! But overall a great aid to get kids to stay in their own beds all night.