ARRAY(0xac862bc4)

Allen Carr's Easyweigh to Lose Weight
Allen Carr's Easyweigh to Lose Weight
by Allen Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Change Your Life for the Better!, 4 July 2001
Well! Mr Carr has done it again for me. I gave up smoking just like that and don't even think about smoking anymore. Could his book on dieting work?? Well I had to try. I have to admit that I had to persevere to get to the end, and some parts I just thought were silly. But something registered. I almost sub conciously changed my eating habits and have discovered a love of foods that I did not know existed! Add to that an increase in energy and well being with the weight that is literally falling off me I felt compelled to write about it. My advice is therefore, read with an open mind, reserve your judgement. And maybe then you will enjoy some success and benefits that this book can bring to your life. Way to go Allen!

The Lord of the Rings : A Full Cast Dramatisation (BBC Radio Collection)
The Lord of the Rings : A Full Cast Dramatisation (BBC Radio Collection)
by J. R. R. Tolkien
Edition: Audio Cassette

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the finest adaptations ever, with an ensemble cast, 11 May 2001
I remember reading the Fellowship of the Ring at school. My friend had the three volume book, but I thought I would start with the first and see how it went. I was captured, and have been enchanted ever since with the mythological world of Middle Earth. But, it was not until I had listened to this box set that I realised, for instance, how great was the suffering of Frodo, and indeed how bittersweet the ending really is. I don't think that this can replace the text, but owning it will compliment the books tremendously, and act as an appetizer to the upcoming movies. Enjoy!