Profile for Janet Stuckey > Reviews

Content by Janet Stuckey

Janet Stuckey "oneillfan" (Gloucestershire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

3.0 out of 5 stars long and winding road, 5 Sept. 2010
Great Los Angeles Earthquake [DVD] [1990] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

This movie is v-e-r-y long. As usual in disaster movies, too much chat and not enough action. Michael T wasn't in it long enough, I had to wait until virtually the end of the movie (2 hours) to see him for more than two minutes.
I know it was early in his movie days, but he was good enough to warrant a better part in this epic. If you like long drawn out plots, then this is for you. If you buy it to see Michael T then be prepared to wait a long time or fast forward it to where the aftershocks start happening.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars for a friend, 30 July 2010
Kustom Kit Mens Premium Oxford Short Sleeve Shirt
Ordered this for a friend it came very quickly and is good quality.

Red Shoe Diaries: Game [DVD] [1999] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Red Shoe Diaries: Game [DVD] [1999] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

4.0 out of 5 stars Phew!, 30 July 2010
Red Shoe Diaries: Game (Spec) [DVD] [1999] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Not for the faint hearted this one. I bought it for 'The Game' because Michael T was in it, but he wasn't in it for very long. Very erotic though.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy memories, 30 July 2010
This review is from: The Boat That Rocked (Audio CD)
The Boat That Rocked

Saw this movie when I was on holiday in Stockholm. It was hilarious and the music it great, brought back memories of my teenage years. Would recommend it to other recycled teenagers.

Dark Shadows: Complete Revival Collection [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dark Shadows: Complete Revival Collection [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by EliteDigital UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 18 Mar. 2010
Dark Shadows -The Revival [DVD] [NTSC]
I found this very addictive, I have watched it twice, Ben Cross is excellent as Barnabas Collins and you actually feel sorry for him. I don't know why they had to kill Michael T Weiss off twice, as Peter Bradford he could have survived when Victoria returns to her own time. He looked wonderful in 18th century dress too.

Until the Night [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Until the Night [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird, 9 Feb. 2010
Until the Night [DVD] [2004] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

This was a bit weird. A very disjointed story which I would have to sit through again. It is a story of three people who are alcoholics and the very different way in which they cope with their addiction. It is a bit hard to grasp as I think the story is told retrospectively. Again I bought this because Michael T Weiss was in it, but he did not have a very big part. I was a bit bewildered by the time the movie ended and I did not feel that I had really enjoyed the film.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 Feb. 2010
Iowa [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Before I bought this movie I was warned by other fans of Michael T Weiss that his role in this movie was of a really horrible guy. When I watched it I could not believe that Michael could be so bad, if I had seen him in this before I saw The Pretender I would have hated him, and probably would have shot him myself. So it is a testament to his acting ability that you could hate such a sweet guy as Michael. I found the movie as a whole amateurish in production and at times very disjointed. A good way to stop kids taking drugs.

Offered by EliteDigital UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael was in it, 9 Feb. 2010
Written in Blood [DVD] [2002] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

I bought this movie because Michael T Weiss was in it and I wanted to see him in something other than The Pretender.

I would have liked to read a review of this movie before I purchased it, I did buy two other movies that Michael was in at the same time. I have only watched this once, I found out of the three I bought that this was the best role for Michael, he plays another loner, but I found it a bit dark for my taste. Michael is better when he has a role he can actually flash that amazing smile.

Pretender: Season 4 [DVD] [1997] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Pretender: Season 4 [DVD] [1997] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, 10 Nov. 2009
The Pretender: The Complete Fourth Season [DVD] [1997] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]The fantastic acting of Michael T Weiss is so underestimated. He IS Jarod and he can make you laugh and he can reduce you to tears. The episode Junk on this dvd is a tremendous show of his talent. NBC were crazy to cancel this series before all the questions it raised were answered.

Epson Original T0715 4-Cartridge Multipack (Cyan T0712, Magenta T0713, Yellow T0714 and Black T0711)

5.0 out of 5 stars always excellent service, 10 Nov. 2009
I order all my ink cartridges from this supplier and they always provide a prompt service.Epson T071540 original durabrite ink cartridge Multipack - Cyan T0712 , Magenta T0713 , Yellow T0714 and Black T0711

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10