ARRAY(0x9e8deef4)

Hanson HX6000 Slim Electronic Glass Bathroom Scale Black
Hanson HX6000 Slim Electronic Glass Bathroom Scale Black
Price: 11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Scales, 13 Feb 2014
These scales are completely useless. They are entirely inaccurate. I can get on them, get off, let them re-set and without moving them get straight back on and they give me a different weight. I suppose they'd make a good paper-weight, but as scales they are pointless :(

Briers Mens & Womens Garden Clogs Size 4-11, Green 6
Briers Mens & Womens Garden Clogs Size 4-11, Green 6
Offered by EA DIRECT
Price: 12.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Feb 2014
I bought these to replace my stupidly expensive garden clogs. These are perfect for my needs, as I leave them outside the back door on a boot rack, so they're out in all weathers. These don't have any material parts (unlike many expensive brands) which soak up the rain, so they're upside-down on a rack and always ready to put on no matter how much it's rained. Lovely, just the job.

InterDesign Blumz Large Sink Mat, Clear
InterDesign Blumz Large Sink Mat, Clear
Price: 7.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for a Belfast sink, easily discoloured, 20 Jan 2014
This lasted all of 48 hours before it was discoloured by the remnants of what was in the saucepan that I was washing up. A tomato based sauce has left it with an un-shiftable pink hue. Still functionable but looks horribly grubby, so I've binned it after one weekend's use. It also isn't wide enough to properly protect a Belfast/Butler traditional sink.

TASSIMO Suchard Hot Chocolate 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5)
TASSIMO Suchard Hot Chocolate 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5)
Price: 19.95

2.0 out of 5 stars A Little Lacking in Taste, 10 Sep 2013
We found these to be a little lacking in taste. Certainly not "chocolatey" enough, you can get a better taste from instant hot chocolate powder at a fraction of the price. Very disappointing, wish I hadn't bought so many!

PowerBee  Compact solar phone charger
PowerBee Compact solar phone charger
Offered by PowerBee Ltd
Price: 19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 30 July 2013
I charged this via the mains for the first charge as per the box instructions. That appears to be the only way to charge it though, because once that initial A/c charge is gone, you realise the sun won't charge this unit. I've tried everything, had it in direct sunlight outdoors for hours, on the car dashboard for hours, on a sunny window sill for hours. Nothing. A complete waste of money. Don't waste yours

Great Ideas Needlework Kit / 70 Piece Sewing Set - Foldable Cube With 40 Spools Of Cotton Thread, Needles, Pins, Tape Measure, Scissors

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute Kit But Not For Sewers, 20 April 2013
This is a cute idea, and it looks great. However, the thread is very poor quality. It tangles, breaks and is unevenly wound onto the reel. Impossible to use, really even if all you want to do is sew buttons back on. The idea behind it is great, but it's style over substance and not actually usable as a sewing kit.

WonderBake set of 2 Loose Base 7" Inch Round Victoria Cake Tins Bakeware
WonderBake set of 2 Loose Base 7" Inch Round Victoria Cake Tins Bakeware
Offered by Lets Cook
Price: 10.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 22 Oct 2012
I purchased two of these tins. They prove the old addage that you get what you pay for. They're poor quality, the removable bottoms don't fit adequately and so allow cake mixture to seep through. I now have to either put a baking tray on the bottom shelf now to catch the leaks, or line the tins with baking parchment (which is annoying because I use a cake release spray just so I don't have to waste time lining tins)

Natural Causes (The Inspector McLean Mysteries)
Natural Causes (The Inspector McLean Mysteries)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 3 Jun 2012
This was a brilliant read, cover to cover in one day and I came straight online having finished to buy another in the series. More than a little disappointed there isn't one, I will just have to exercise some patience!

Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground
Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground
Price: 4.49

2.0 out of 5 stars A Big Yawn From My Cats, 18 Feb 2012
Unfortunately none of my 3 cats is remotely interested in this toy. I purchased it to keep them entertained when I'm not here, but so far the only one who has played with it is me (in a vain attempt to get them interested). One cat was momentarily interested in the ball on the top, but the first time he gave it a good swipe & grappled with it the spring disconnected from the centre and it came off (it just fits over a short spindle so if the cat lies on the floor and pulls it down towards them with enough force & at the right angle it flips off the spindle).

Perhaps I just have 3 odd cats. They love to play, but not with this.

Keter Eden Bench Box
Keter Eden Bench Box
Price: 84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdier Than I Expected, 14 Jan 2012
This was sturdier than I expected it to be. Easy to assemble, only needs a screw driver and the instuctions were clear (I'm usually hopeless at these things, but this took less than 20 minutes). Excellent product

Page: 1 | 2