Profile for M.Stewart > Reviews

M.Stewart

Page: 1 | 2
BitFenix 60cm 3-Pin to 3x 3-Pin Adapter - Sleeved Black/Black
BitFenix 60cm 3-Pin to 3x 3-Pin Adapter - Sleeved Black/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, does the job, and a free bag of Haribo. Can not complain., 11 Sept. 2014
Needed this cable to hook up the fans in my new build and there weren't enough sockets on the motherboard. Did the job I got it for, but the 5 stars is for the the bag of Haribo they included! Nice job. Will use these guys again.

Mens Navy Steve Rogers Super Soldier Captain America T Shirt Large
Mens Navy Steve Rogers Super Soldier Captain America T Shirt Large
Offered by TruffleShuffleTShirts

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this shirt., 11 Jan. 2014
Out of all the shirts I bought recently I this is my fave. Great design, awesome fit. I've only had it a week or two and the amount of times I've worn it already is just scandalous. This is fast becoming one of my very fave tops. Will definitely buy from these guys again.

Amon Amarth - Thor Hammer Adult T-Shirt, Large, Black
Amon Amarth - Thor Hammer Adult T-Shirt, Large, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby, 11 Jan. 2014
Long time fan of the band so figured it was time I got me one of their shirts. Not a bad fit (though i shoulda gone for the medium, WHY don't all garments use the same standard measurements?), excellent design, decent quality material.

Stark Expo Adult Premium Hoodie (X Large (49" Chest)/Graphite)
Stark Expo Adult Premium Hoodie (X Large (49" Chest)/Graphite)
Offered by Big Mouth Clothing Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs wider sleeves!, 25 Dec. 2013
Loved the logo design (being a fan of the Iron Man movies and Marvel stuff in general), excellent material, warm, and the thumb holes are pretty novel. My only gripe is that the sleeves are a bit too tight for my liking. If you're planning to get one of these, you might wanna try getting the next size up from what you normally buy your hoodies in.

Other than that, this is a great item.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Dec. 2013
Been looking for ages for a decent pair of cargos for yonks. High Street don't do any good ones any more so I resorted to looking on here and came across these. After reading the previous reviews I was worried that the XL would be a tad too big but once I tried them on they fit perfect. Loose fit, decent, strong looking material. Will be ordering a couple more pairs soon and I think I'll be getting this brand of cargos from now on.

Update 29/07/15: Just bought my third pair. Looking to buy a fourth VERY soon.

Winter Kills
Winter Kills
Offered by Fulfillment Express

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than Beast...., 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Winter Kills (Audio CD)
....but not a patch on their first album. Been a long time Devildriver fan but I definitely prefer the way they sounded in their first few albums as opposed to their newer stuff. Some good tracks on here and it's a definite improvement over their last one, but their debut album will be my all-time fave.

Shovel Headed Kill Machine by Exodus (Audio CD - Oct 3, 2005)
Shovel Headed Kill Machine by Exodus (Audio CD - Oct 3, 2005)
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome album, 21 Oct. 2013
Been meaning to get into Exodus after hearing them on the radio yonks ago. Bought a truckload of their stuff in one go including this one. So many fave tracks I don't even know where to begin. I'm now officially a fan.

The Ink Squid 1 Set of T040/T041 (2 Cartridges) 'Paint Pot' Series Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus CX3200 Printer
Offered by The Ink Squid Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 21 Oct. 2013
I've always been wary about buying compatibles (first experience didn't go so well) but owing to the fact that these things aren't sold in the high street anymore and official products cost an arm and a leg I was left with little choice to go online. Lucked out because these are great. Cheap as chips, were delivered ahead of time, and most importantly, they work. Will definitely be using these suppliers again.

NECA Gears of War Keychain - Bottle Opener
NECA Gears of War Keychain - Bottle Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job. Love it., 4 April 2013
Been meaning to get something like this for yonks. Does the job. Now I've a reason to wear my keys on my chain again! :)

MAXSTRENGTH silver standard dumbell barbells spinlocks collars pair chrome weight lifting body building equipments.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 4 April 2013
Ordered 4 pairs and only got 2. In addition, none of them fitted any of my bars. Can't be arsed to send back but definitely won't be buying this brand again.

Page: 1 | 2