Profile for R. Kish > Reviews

Content by R. Kish

R. Kish "Beckiee" (England)

The English Teacher [DVD]
The English Teacher [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julianne Moore
Offered by videosanddvds

5.0 out of 5 stars A light hearted little movie, 30 May 2014
This review is from: The English Teacher [DVD] (DVD)
I really liked this movie. I know other reviews haven't been as good but I think if you are watching this not expecting something serious and life changing then you will end up liking it.

I wanted to give it five stars, even though it didn't make me want to go out and make all my friends watch it, because I can see myself watching it more than once and not many movies make me want to do that.

I would recommend to some friends but only certain ones. If you like stories about aspiring writers then this movie is definitely worth a watch!

Nasty
Nasty

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a fun song, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Nasty (MP3 Download)
Just a fun song you can dance around to being silly. Pixie's vocals are awesome as usual! Hope there's more to come!

Armageddon [Blu-ray]
Armageddon [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars Wait! It's a comedy Drama?, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Armageddon [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I didn't realise this movie had a comedy side to it. I was expecting it to be really serious.

I really enjoyed it and Bruce Willis was a pleasure as always! He can seem to play these types of characters perfectly.

I highly recommend it to any who likes Bruce Willis or likes end of the world movies. I feel as though this one isn't as predictable as a few others are.

In Time (DVD + Digital Copy)
In Time (DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Justin Timberlake
Offered by wantitcheaper

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good but not Fantastic, 8 April 2012
This review is from: In Time (DVD + Digital Copy) (DVD)
I thought this movie was really good, but as the title says it wasn't fantastic. If I'd have seen it at the cinema I probably wouldn't have bought it on DVD. I'm not sure how many times I'll pick it to watch in the future.

All the cast were fantastic and I can't fault them. The storyline was good but I think it could have had a bit more. It was a bit fast paced and at some point you think 'when did that happen?' but it is a much better movie than most out so I would advise watching it!

Above the Noise
Above the Noise
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't stress how good this is!, 10 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Above the Noise (Audio CD)
I am a McFly fan and I have been for many years now. This album is their latest and it is filled with stuff I would never expect from McFly! If you didn't like them before then this is a definite reason to buy this album because if you disguised their voices I wouldn't necessarily say McFly did this album. There are some exceptions of course like End of the World which is fantastic but stick it in your car and you'll soon find yourself singing along to every song!!

Love Lessons
Love Lessons
by David Belbin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Love Lessons (Paperback)
I thought this book was brilliant. I think we can all agree that a student/teacher relationship is a common story line these days in books and TV but this book did it different. I didn't feel like I was reading the same story that's I'd seen/read before. It was all fresh and a different perspective. I would recommend this book and I think it was a great find in my local book shop!!

The People Next Door
The People Next Door
by Christopher Ransom

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not for the reasons on the cover!, 10 Oct. 2011
This review is from: The People Next Door (Paperback)
This book cover focuses on a twist ending which had me hooked before I even tried reading the first page because I love twist endings, especially ones I can't guess! The ending to this book wasn't really a twist because you had no idea what was going on in the first place. Forgetting that there is meant to be a twist at the end this book was good, I enjoyed reading it but I feel I had but the twist up too much in my head and the "twist" that is was, wasn't so much.

It doesn't elaborate on the twist and I'm still not sure on a few things because they weren't explained, I guess you have to draw up your own conclusion for what they are. All in all I enjoyed reading it and I would recommend it but I'd just say there wasn't a twist, then the ending might not be disappointing!

I think the front cover gives the wrong expectations for this book but still worth the read if this is your genre.

Waterloo Road Series 4 - Spring Term (Series 4) [DVD] [2009]
Waterloo Road Series 4 - Spring Term (Series 4) [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Denise Welch
Offered by TastyMate

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterloo road comes out top again, 27 Jun. 2010
I first heard of waterloo road when an excited girls came into the hairdressers buzzing because it was starting that night. I went home and watched it that night (season 3 episode 1) and have been hooked ever since. This series doesn't include some of the favourites such as Mika and Bret because they have left but some cracking new characters grow in this second half!
There is no special features which is a shame but never mind.

Each episode is thoroughly thought out and has a good story line, some are really touching! Put this on on a night you don't have anything to do and you won't regret it!

Paperchase square kraft scrapbook
Paperchase square kraft scrapbook
Offered by Paperchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 27 Jun. 2010
This book is great for scrapbooking. I bought it to make a scrapbook for my summer and its been great so far! The pages are a good size which can fit a couple of photos on each. If your wanting to make a good scrapbook then this is a good suggestion.

The Time Of Our Lives
The Time Of Our Lives
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Feb. 2010
This review is from: The Time Of Our Lives (Audio CD)
This CD is absolutely brilliant. Miley really reaches a new level with her singing and style of song. I'd advise it to any Miley fan and any person wanting to give Miley a go. You will not be dissappointed.