Profile for Eagle Eye > Reviews

Content by Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible and gripping....., 11 Nov 2003
I decided to buy all the books in the Warcraft series (I think theres 3?) and so far I haven’t been at all disappointed. I love the fantasy aspect which is very much similar to the lord of the rings. Elves, Dwarfs, Humans, Orcs, Dragons and many more mystical creatures patrol the world of Warcraft. This particular book I really connected with, I found the writing incredibly picturesque. Books that do this are the best as it’s like a movie in your head and when you remember it, you just want to read it again just like watching a good film for the second time. A good book also makes you experience various emotions from beginning to end, this book had me feeling happy, sad, angry and intrigued. Lord of the Clans starts of maybe a bit slow for some but once you get into it (If your into fantasy/fiction books) you will be hooked. You travel a journey with Thrall from his birth to his humble entrance into a clan. Thrall himself is created very well, and you feel you really get to know him by the end of the book. I would have liked it to be longer also, perhaps a sequel may be released in the future? Who knows. To anybody reading this I highly recommend this book, Its one of my personal favourites and in my opinion shouldn’t be missed. Very compelling stuff!
Thanx for reading all, peace!

Sony PS2 Console (PS2)
Sony PS2 Console (PS2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, but Gamecube and X-box are much better!, 6 July 2003
Okay, I recently got a Gamecube, yes its small, yes PS2 has a better original console behind it, but Gamecube is much better.
The Graphics on PS2 arent bad but not outstanding, X-Box has incredible graphics and has been recently matched by Gamecubes Resident Evil, You dont believe?download a video and see for yourself! The critics are sayin the new resident evil games have or very nearly have the best graphics ever on any console-X-box and PS2 obviously included. The games arent bad, although I found myself buying sequels to original PS1 games and wondering if the graphics changed at all e.g. TENCHU 3, it is still a good game however, without much graphical flare. It is clearly outdone in spec against the other machines and in quality of manufacture, I personally have not had any problems but if you flick through reviews you will see that alot of people found their console bracking and needing replacing quickly, I havent seen any complaints for Gamecube and X-Box in that area.
I think Sony should have taken alot more time on the developement of this machine, although they have taken in loads of money and played us all like fools, I definitely will wait before buying a PS3. or might not. It will probably match its competitors but beat them in quality and games, I dont think so, Playstation have made a mistake thinking this console could compete with its almighty rivals. Its a fair console, but if you want a true gaming experience and quality aswell, look to the X-box and Gamecube for help.

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (PS2)
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (PS2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a great game!, 9 Mar 2003
I've always followed the Tenchu series and when I was in town with a mate I suddenly caught eye of Tenchu 3. I was pretty shocked that I had heard nothing about it coming out and yet it was sitting there crying out to me to slash up some bad guys for old times sake. So I got it and it's great! Single player and especially co-op multiplayer. There are more weapons and the fact you can use your enemys weapons is classic. It's Brilliant game and I recommend it to fans of the stealthy games.I'd like it to be online so you could work with other ninjas in Co-op against other ninjas,that would kick ass!