Profile for Undertaker 316 > Reviews

Content by Undertaker 316

Undertaker 316

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Skinny Slow Cooker Recipe Book: Delicious Recipes Under 300, 400 and 500 Calories: 1 (Kitchen Collection)
by CookNation
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking away from home, 13 Aug 2014
I have so far made 3 or 4 recipes from this book and they have come out lovely and were delicious.
I would remind people that you have to start the slow cooker as earlier as possible so it is cooked properly.
I think there is something for everyone.

Smashed [DVD] [2012]
Smashed [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Drinking is serious, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Smashed [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I watched it as soon as I received it and I thought it was a good film with a good story.
The drinking and what is does to you makes you realize just how bad it can get and the lies and things a person does when they are an alcoholic.
I thought that when the wife decides to get help and the realization of how bad she was when she was drinking is good and now she sees her husband and his friends drinking is eye opening.
I would recommend it although the ending is strange.

Two Lanes Of Freedom
Two Lanes Of Freedom
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Songs for life, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Two Lanes Of Freedom (Audio CD)
Tim McGraw makes me feel so good and I put it on when i'm doing housework and usually I just sit down and start singing and not getting much done.

Changed Deluxe
Changed Deluxe
Offered by davehopetrading
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Song of inspiration, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Changed Deluxe (Audio CD)
I started playing this CD and since then cannot stop as every song has a story and listening to the words I realize it belongs to a situation I have been in and thought I would not come out feeling like hell but most of these songs have helped me.

Frequency [DVD] [2000]
Frequency [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Dennis Quaid
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping zone, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Frequency [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
I loved this film it was a little weird at first then I really got into it. The son and father working together in 2 different time zones is rather funny as I would love to do something like this.

Savannah [DVD]
Savannah [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chiwetel Ejiofor
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Reviews were helpful, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Savannah [DVD] (DVD)
I read all the reviews and decided to buy the DVD and I am so glad I did as I really enjoyed watching Savannah. I found the story very intriguing and the relationship and true friendship between Ward and Christmas.

I thought it was so sad that both Ward and his wife's life's were hurting when she lost their son through childbirth. both suffered in different ways.

I do however wish they would have explained Ward's death a little more and not left it to the viewer.

I really enjoyed this film and say if this interests you then you too will like it.

High Crimes [DVD] [2002]
High Crimes [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Jim Caviezel
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 3.90

4.0 out of 5 stars The Plot is good, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: High Crimes [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
I always thought it was good but never understood it so found it boring but after watching it my mind was changed and the end is so cool.

The Count Of Monte Cristo [DVD] [2002]
The Count Of Monte Cristo [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Jim Caviezel
Price: 6.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Jim is wonderful., 4 Jun 2014
I remembered this after watching it years ago and just never forgot about it.I thought he made his character so real.

Unknown [DVD]
Unknown [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Caviezel
Offered by Lifes Essentials
Price: 4.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Need to Watch, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Unknown [DVD] (DVD)
When I watched this I didn't really understand it and watched it again and then it started to make sense.

Angel Eyes [DVD] [2001]
Angel Eyes [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lopez
Offered by A2Z Entertains
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Angel Eyes [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
I love this film and everyone gives a great performance. I cried when J C went to his wife and son's grave and finally let his emotions out about that day and who he has met and how wonderful she is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5