Profile for Will > Reviews

Content by Will

Will

Timberland Eurosprint, Men's Slouch Boots, Brown (Dark Brown), 9 UK (43 1/2 EU)
Timberland Eurosprint, Men's Slouch Boots, Brown (Dark Brown), 9 UK (43 1/2 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish Boot, 16 Mar. 2016
Lovely fit, comfortable, great price at £65 and just what I wanted.

K-Swiss Men's Stabilor Trainer White/Olympian Blue/Black 0545-183-M 9.5 UK
K-Swiss Men's Stabilor Trainer White/Olympian Blue/Black 0545-183-M 9.5 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Supplier very Disappointing, 25 Jun. 2012
When I ordered the Trainers, I ordered the Blue and White ones. It stated there was 1 Pair in stock. However I received a different pair altogether. When I enquired as to why I hadn't received what I ordered, I was told the original ones were discontinued. There was no communication from Chorleywood Sports as to the new status, just a case of 'take it or leave it' I wouldn't buy anything from Chorleywood Sports again. There is no excuse for lack of customer care....be warned.

Trojan Presents: Classic Reggae - The Soundtrack to Jamaica
Trojan Presents: Classic Reggae - The Soundtrack to Jamaica
Offered by Squirrelsounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 Jun. 2012
As with the Trojan Presents, "Original Reggae" cd, I bought this for my Daughter, who thinks this is also brilliant

Trojan Presents: Original Reggae
Trojan Presents: Original Reggae

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jun. 2012
I bought a couple of these cd's for my Daughter, and she loves them. If they're good enough for her, then you'll enjoy them.

Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst Limited Edition EPIPHONE CLUB
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst Limited Edition EPIPHONE CLUB

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon's Worst Seller, 17 Nov. 2010
As a Christmas present for my son, I recently purchased the Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst Limited edition guitar from the alleged Amazon Approved seller 'Costarica'. I would like to say it's a great instrument, but I can't, as it has still not arrived. Furthermore, having sent 5 emails to the seller to chase it up, I have not received any response from them, and there does not appear to be be any impetus from Amazon to compel them to respond.
The guitar I purchased does not now appear on the Amazon website, and neither does the 'Costarica' shopfront......does this mean something? Have they gone bust? Did Amazon know about it?
Buyers beware!!!!