ARRAY(0xab4726d8)

Treasure Island [DVD] [1950]
Treasure Island [DVD] [1950]
Dvd ~ Bobby Driscoll

5.0 out of 5 stars Pieces of eight, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Treasure Island [DVD] [1950] (DVD)
Since I am publishing the first ever biography of Robert Newton, who plays Long John Silver in this movie - I just had to watch this Disney Classic. It certainly doesn't disappoint and Newton is an absolute star and the basis of all my piratical impressions. Aaa argh! Shiver me timbers.

Erfurt Mav Polystyrene Wall Insulation - 2mm x 50cm x 10m - Insulated Underlay for Llining Paper
Offered by I Love Wallpaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Dec 2013
I put this up on a temporary plywood 'winter wall' in our living room and it reflects the heat back into the room so effectively that the wood burning stove room warming time has decreased from four hours to just half an hour.

The Moneyless Manifesto: Live Well. Live Rich. Live Free.
The Moneyless Manifesto: Live Well. Live Rich. Live Free.
by Mark Boyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond brilliant, 1 Dec 2013
I bought this book for my som since I already have a copy. This book does all the groundwork for a new economy where people and the planet actually matter.

Wallpaper Paste, 12 Pint Pack, New Super Strong Formula
Wallpaper Paste, 12 Pint Pack, New Super Strong Formula
Offered by Express Goods UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bit of glue, 1 Dec 2013
It's quite some time since I used wallpaper past and it is amazing how such a small amount of powder makes so much glue.

Skinz Lycra Spandex Full Bodysuit Festival Fancy Dress Black Medium
Skinz Lycra Spandex Full Bodysuit Festival Fancy Dress Black Medium
Offered by Wild Nights

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 1 Dec 2013
My shadow self lives and inhabits all sort of other clothing and is kinda freaky and leaves people a bit mystified. It's easy to relax when you don't have a face.

NEW UK 3 Pin 12V 2A 24W AC to DC Power Supply Adapter Charger For LED LIGHT
NEW UK 3 Pin 12V 2A 24W AC to DC Power Supply Adapter Charger For LED LIGHT
Offered by topwell

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine, 19 July 2013
I bought this item to power an amplifier and there have been no problems with it at all. Good Job.

The Rotters Club
The Rotters Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Old memories returned., 19 July 2013
This review is from: The Rotters Club (MP3 Download)
I used to love this album when I was in my 20's. Now I am in my 50's it has made a welcome return to my collection.

Rapesco 53/8mm Staples (Box of 5000 Staples)
Rapesco 53/8mm Staples (Box of 5000 Staples)

5.0 out of 5 stars Staples staple, 19 July 2013
My third attempt at buying staples of the right size for my stapler was a success. These staples do exactly what they should.

20 Litre Outdoor Portable Solar Powered Camping Shower Camp Festival Fishing Beach
Offered by One Click Wonder

2.0 out of 5 stars A good idea poorly designed, 19 July 2013
This is just great for heating water in the sun but the nozzle outflow is too restricted for a 'shower', more of a drip even with the fill hole open. The practicalities of getting the bag full of warm water high enough to stand under should not be underestimated.

Hossen® 12V Audio Amplifier - Mini Hi-Fi amplifier Mini Hi-Fi Audio Power Stereo Amplifier
Offered by Hossen

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine at a great price, 17 Dec 2012
I play my TV through this amp as when I got it I plugged into the headphone socket of the Tv and killed the sound. Great quality little amp at an unbelievable price if you don't mind some flashing lights

Page: 1 | 2