Profile for H M Watkins > Reviews

Content by H M Watkins

H M Watkins (Dorset United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
StoreONE Earpads For Sennheiser PX200, PX100, PXC250, PXC150 Headphones
StoreONE Earpads For Sennheiser PX200, PX100, PXC250, PXC150 Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit and are comfortable!, 2 Sept. 2014
Bought to cover PX100 headphones which were far more comfortable with these on. Fitted in seconds.

Isotoner Womens Woodlands Quilted Swept Back Mule Black Slippers 95321BLK6 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and don't fall apart!, 2 Sept. 2014
Quality slippers with a proper sole which means you can nip down the path or into the garage and they won't go all soggy on you. These slippers just last and last!

PoddyHolder Coffee Capsule Holder - for Dolce Gusto Pods (PH0036)
PoddyHolder Coffee Capsule Holder - for Dolce Gusto Pods (PH0036)
Offered by Moobarb

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect, 2 Sept. 2014
Not as good quality as I thought it was going to be. The upright bars are not quite sturdy enough and sometimes the pods slide through the front. But overall it works, although of course you can only display 4 flavours at once unless you 'top & tail' them, which won't work for flavours with 2 pods (like choccocino, my favourite!)

Yurbuds Inspire Female Performance-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones - Orange/White
Yurbuds Inspire Female Performance-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones - Orange/White

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, 2 Sept. 2014
Really, I'm impressed with these! At last in-ear buds which actually stay in your ears! I'm sure they're just normal in-ear phones with a rubbery fitting to make them fit better, but the point is that they do. Bought for training for a 5k race, they never once fell out.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Left me feeling a bit deflated, 2 Sept. 2014
Rather irritating style of writing, like a diary but not. Whipped through this as it's quite a short story, sad in places, but mostly I was quite pleased to finish!

ghd IV Styler
ghd IV Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the extra money!, 2 Sept. 2014
This review is from: ghd IV Styler (Personal Care)
Really pleased with these, bought to replace ageing ones of other make. Much lighter to hold, smooth action, no heat adjustment so impossible to overheat hair. Heats up super quick (25 sec) and red flashing light and beep show when ready, also flashing light helps prevent forgetting to unplug them.

The Cook's Companion: A step-by-step guide to cooking skills including original recipes
by J. Dimbleby

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic all round book, everything you need, 13 July 2014
I had an original copy of this from Sainsburys when I first left home and have found it invaluable - everything from boiled eggs to roast lamb, how to cook all sorts of fish, meat, plus our family favourite pizza base and tomato topping (with red wine). Lots of really good timeless advice. I've bought one for each of my daughters when they left home and they use it all the time.

Black 20CM Short Small USB Data Sync Charge Cable - Premium Quality - For All Apple Devices iPhone 3GS 4 4S, iPad 1 2 3
Offered by Inspire retail ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars delivered quickly and works fine., 13 July 2014
Bought this to attach iPhone 4S to a mobile charger, delivered quickly and works fine.

EasyAcc Ubright 3350mAh Power Bank 2.1A Output Portable Charger Lipstick External Battery Pack with Bright Flashlight for Smartphones -Black Silver
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Charged it fully to start with (4 blue lights) then tested by running down my iPhone 4s to 10% (switch on power hungry apps like, 13 July 2014
I got this because my phone ran out during a day trip to London checking buses, tubes, maps, and taking photos etc. and I really needed it in the evening to make a call! I'm so impressed with this little gadget and what a bargain price. Charged it fully to start with (4 blue lights) then tested by running down my iPhone 4s to 10% (switch on power hungry apps like video, torch, games). Attached the power bank and charged phone back up to 85%, took 1hr. Ran phone down again to 15%, attached power bank and charged phone back up to 85%, 1hr again. Next day ran phone down to 15%, attached power bank which now had just 1 blue light left, it still managed to charge phone up to 46% before it ran out. It's not really lipstick size, unless you buy large lipsticks, but it's a little shorter than my phone and a bit thicker than a lipstick. Bought a very short cable to attach to phone (you need phone to standard USB) and now keep the pair in my handbag so I don't get caught out again. Charge seems to last a while so I just recharge it each weekend. Feels well made quality product - hope it lasts!

TP-LINK M5350 3G Mi-Fi Hotspot, High Speed Wi-Fi Unlocked Modem (HSPA+, 21.6 Mbps, 2000 mAh Internal Battery and LED Display)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 9 Mar. 2014
Used a dongle on a laptop for several trips abroad but didn't work last summer in Croatia with a local SIM and couldn't get it sorted. As we're travelling around Europe quite a bit this summer decided to go for this so I can use it to connect our netbook, mobiles and iPad if we want to take any of them, as we don't usually stay in hotels with WiFi, we're self catering people. I bought a EuropaSIM card which gives very cheap rates, it all took a little while to set up I have to say, mostly because the instructions with the SIM for setting up the APN were vague, and it took a while to figure out that the SIM was unlocked and needed a PIN code. More rifling through online manuals and documents, but really all related to the SIM rather than this device. Once I'd sorted that, I was online, connected phones and iPad, all worked perfectly.
It does get a little warm in use, and I don't know how long it will work on battery, we only tried it for half an hour. But all in all a neat solution (it's very small). It did drop out once but I just switched it off and on again and we were back online.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12