Profile for TomWilliams > Reviews

Dolly The Sexy Inflatable Sheep
Dolly The Sexy Inflatable Sheep
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC BUY!, 24 Aug 2013
I recently purchased this to replace the semen filled ex-inflatable wench of mine. After a few weeks of serious pounding I discovered a problem, there was a gaping hole in the stomach of the ruminant mammal. I kept it going for a while with just a plaster covering the obscenity that was on the stomach of the beautiful toy. Then suddenly, an idea popped into my head, I could fill the sheep with faeces and sell it at a car boot sale, the perfect prank! I will post again with the results.

EDIT: I sold the sheep using my best poker face and the man seemed pretty happy, the sheep did however end up on my doorstep with its contents smeared over my windows and doors. Still though, it was a very good buy.

3.5mm Jack to Twin Phono Adapter
3.5mm Jack to Twin Phono Adapter
Offered by Buyee (UK local delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound volume is very quiet, 26 Jun 2013
I have recently purchased this adapter and instead of having the red and white coloured female RCA or even the yellow colours I have a plain white colour for both holes. As for sound quality it is very quiet and sound can barely be heard from my speakers that are connected to this. Even at +10dB it is very quiet and at +30dB the sound becomes normal (apart from the unbelievable amounts of static). Is anybody else having this problem of sound quality?

EDIT-
My bad, adapter was not faulty. I made a mistake when wiring, this adaptor is great, updated to 5 star review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2014 10:13 AM BST