Profile for Kelly Hirst > Reviews

Bronson
Bronson
by Charles Bronson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bronson (Paperback)
This is the second book I've purchased about this person, and it most certainly didn't dissappoint. Very good & an interesting read.

Ultimate Hard Bastards: The Truth About the Toughest Men in the World
Ultimate Hard Bastards: The Truth About the Toughest Men in the World
by Kate Kray

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great read, 15 Nov 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, it's very gritty & keeps you interested. There was a lot more in it than I thought there would be.

1.5" DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME PICTURE KEY RING CHAIN
1.5" DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME PICTURE KEY RING CHAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 26 Aug 2013
I bought this for my dad for his birthday as he loves photos, especially family ones. The photos are very easy to put on also, and the best thing is he can take them wherever he goes and can show whoever he likes.

Jackson's Hallmarks: English, Scottish, Irish Silver and Gold Marks from 1300 to the Present Day
by Ian Pickford

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Aug 2013
I bought this for my dad for xmas as he likes to look up different hallmarks on old things he owns. He was over the moon with it, its a handy little size but not too small.

HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer (Print, Scan, Copy)
HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer (Print, Scan, Copy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Aug 2013
I bought this printer as I am constantly needing to print documents, I also use the scanner alot too. I would deffo recommend this to anyone. Really great product and the inks are cheap off this site too.

DIGIFLEX Digital LCD Food Thermometer Cooking Probe
DIGIFLEX Digital LCD Food Thermometer Cooking Probe
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product, 26 Aug 2013
I love my little gadgets and I bought this item for obvious reasons aswell as to add it to my little collection. I love it.

American Hawks High Performance Basic Metal Detector with Audio Alert and Red LED Alert

2.0 out of 5 stars Average product, 26 Aug 2013
I bought this for my son for xmas, he was 8 at the time and was going mad for one of these. I am very dissapointed to say he has only used it once, I'm not sure why this is but I do know that the constant beeping does your head in, even when its not detecting anything.

Andrew James Digital Luggage Travel Scales Includes 2 Year Warranty
Andrew James Digital Luggage Travel Scales Includes 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD - Xmas Delivery Available On Orders Placed By 22nd December

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 Aug 2013
These luggage scales did exactly what they were bought for, brilliant product. Very sturdy.Would deffo recommend this product, very useful.

WWE - Undertaker: The Streak [DVD]
WWE - Undertaker: The Streak [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Undertaker
Offered by megamoviestore

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Product, 26 Aug 2013
I got this DVD for my mam for xmas and she was chuffed to bits, she thoroughly enjoyed it and sad she would watch it again.

Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue - Digital Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 3850.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Aug 2013
I got this watch as a gift for my fiance and he absolutely loves it, it weighs a bit but isn't too overpowering and it looks very expensive.

Page: 1 | 2