Profile for Seamie > Reviews

SODIAL(TM) RUBBER CAR DASH KEY NON SLIP MAT-BLACK
SODIAL(TM) RUBBER CAR DASH KEY NON SLIP MAT-BLACK
Offered by A Brilliant Planet
Price: 1.41

1.0 out of 5 stars I ordered this as it was advertised as 21cm x ..., 11 Sep 2014
I ordered this as it was advertised as 21cm x 12cm. When it arrived it was only 14.5 cm x 9cm. Had to wait several weeks on it arriving. When I complained I was asked to send a picture. Depending on the outcome, I may change this review.

Liverpool F.C. Car Tax Disc Holder
Liverpool F.C. Car Tax Disc Holder

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Liverpool F.C. Car Tax Disc Holder
This is the second time I have ordered this item through Amazon, but with 2 different suppliers. Both items did not stick to my windscreen, the adhesive is rubbish especially on a warm day. This was my second supplier as I thought the first one maybe had a bad batch. But no, this one did not stick either. The tax disc falls off your window and you could end up getting a ticket. Good team tho! I will have to do with a plain one from the garage. S

OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC CREST CAR TAX DISC HOLDER
OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC CREST CAR TAX DISC HOLDER

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 April 2013
Does not stick to the window, which is a bit of a problem. Fell off when the heater is turned on.. Good team though

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (DVD + UV Copy( [2013]
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (DVD + UV Copy( [2013]
Dvd ~ Hugo Weaving
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 11.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Half way there, but wait for extended version, 18 Mar 2013
This review is not about the film itself, which was great. This review is to merely warn or advise, people of buying this product before they imminent release of the extended versions and the "box set". Making loyal Hobbit fans pay out three times for each film !!

They will release the second and third Hobbit films, followed shortly by releasing all the films again but in extended versions without Directors cuts, then ultimately they'll re-release all three films in a nice little box set for 30 ... and it goes on and on.

This is only my opinion but it did happen with the LOTR trilogy and it will happen again with this one too. So now it is up to you, buy this is you really really want, however I will be holding off until the extended version arrives with all those extra scenes.

In the spirit of the Shire and of Hobbits everywhere, be thrifty and dont't be bullied by the big people
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2013 12:39 PM BST

Tractor Tom - Words: First Words with Tractor Tom and Friends: Words on the Farm

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 7 Oct 2009
Not bad for the money. The pictures are bright and colourful, but they are a bit samey. The range of words on each page is unusual and there are some strange items such as the bucket of fish and the 'gas can'. But then my 4 year old son likes it.

"Inferno" Flame Side Metal Sports Sunglasses
"Inferno" Flame Side Metal Sports Sunglasses

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont go there, 7 Oct 2009
These are very cheap and nasty. They are flimsy and feel like they are about to fall apart. They are also a very odd size. They do not sit well on your head and would easily fall off and break. But then what did I expect for a few pounds. S

My Best Book About Me (Ladybird Minis)
My Best Book About Me (Ladybird Minis)
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 8 Jun 2009
My 4 year old son loves this book and similar ones in this series. There is a bit of interaction through questions, which is good for his development. I tend to add other questions to vary the story each time I read it. He can also read it on his own.

My Best Book About Diggers (Ladybird Minis)
My Best Book About Diggers (Ladybird Minis)
by Ladybird

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 8 Jun 2009
My 4 year old son loves this book and similar ones in this series. There is a bit of interaction - count the red diggers, which one is the biggest etc. He can also read it on his own. Would have gave it a 5, but the book confuses him by grouping dumper trucks etc as diggers

Backyardigans - The Tale Of The Mighty Knights [DVD]
Backyardigans - The Tale Of The Mighty Knights [DVD]
Dvd ~ Donald Kim

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, 8 Jun 2009
My little girl ( 7 1/2) loves Backyardigans, so I bought this to add to her collection. The quality of the dvd graphics is different from previous backyardigans releases. I thought some of the songs were particularly naff in this dvd. But my daughter liked it, as did my 4 year old son.

The Collapse of Yugoslavia 1991-1999 (Essential Histories)
The Collapse of Yugoslavia 1991-1999 (Essential Histories)
by Alastair Finlan
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars SeamieFitz, 9 Jan 2007
A good, honest book that covers events leading up to the break up of Yugoslavia, the main events, how it affected the rest of the world and how it all came to an end. Like all the Essential Histories books there are also chapters telling a soldier's story and a civilian's story. The book does end a bit abruptly and does not cover the war in Kosovo or Milosevic's trial. It is fair that it also mentions the mistakes made by the UN etc as well as the atrocities carried out by all sides. It is amazing that so many 100s of thousands of people were allowed to die within the boundaries of Europe all for the cause of ethnic cleansing.

Page: 1 | 2