Profile for talker > Reviews

talker

Salcura Antiac Acne Clearing Spray 250ml
Salcura Antiac Acne Clearing Spray 250ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Simply didn't work, 23 July 2013
I acknowledge that everyone's skin is different, but for me it simply did nothing to improve my acne. The only good thing was that my skin did feel quite soft and moisturised after using the product rather than being dried out as occurs with many other acne fighting products.
Fortunately for those like me, they do have a 30 day money back guarantee (which was upheld), however if it seems to be working at first and then stops or you forget to return it within 30 days then this really is quite an expensive product to take a gamble on.
I would generally advise people to stay with tried and tested products prescribed by a gp over this kind of product.

Access 2010: The Missing Manual
Access 2010: The Missing Manual
by Matthew MacDonald

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good manual, 23 July 2013
Found it immediately readable and introduces topics in a well thought out manner with examples that are easy to follow.
The book can seem a bit daunting and I did find myself having to look elsewhere for some more specific advice about access but This book is a great introduction book for anyone wanting to get comfortable with access or as a reference for someone already fairly comfortable with the software. I now hope to buy other books from the 'missing manual' series for other software.

Daffodil NHK11B - Reusable Towel Hooks - 2 Pack of Restickable Bathroom / Kitchen / Wall Hooks - Applied Through Nano Technology - 2.5Kg Round Blue
Offered by Daffodil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it Should, 23 July 2013
Reading some bad reviews about the product, I was hesitant, but i thought they were cheap enough to have a go with anyway. Thankfully they stuck well to a bathroom tiled surface with light bathroom items hanging from them and haven't come off since (which is a couple of months now).
I only gave 4 stars because I haven't fully tested the weight it can handle or resticking them, but I would recommend these hooks and buy them again.

TRIXES USB Data Charging Cable for Sansa Fuze, View, Connect, e200, e240, e250, e260, e270, e280
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and useful, 26 Jan 2013
This product does what it's supposed to do and is inexpensive. Really glad to find this for my old sanza fuze player.