Profile for Ms. Roisin O. Farrington > Reviews

Content by Ms. Roisin O. ...

Ms. Roisin O. Farrington (Edinburgh, Scotland)

Morphy Richards Never Loses Suction 73230 Anti-Allergy  Compact Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - Red
Morphy Richards Never Loses Suction 73230 Anti-Allergy Compact Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 July 2014
We have had this for over 3 years and it still works as well as it did when we got it. Great product

Balance Your Hormones: The simple drug-free way to solve women's health problems
by Patrick Holford BSc DipION FBANT NTCRP

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative book, 14 July 2014
I have been able to do just that.

WHITE A4 CARD 2014 CALENDAR BLANKS (LANDSCAPE)
WHITE A4 CARD 2014 CALENDAR BLANKS (LANDSCAPE)
Offered by Be Creative

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
My son has been able to decorate lots of calenders for relatives at christmas

Hippychick Waterproofs Black Jacket (5 years plus) (Size: 5-6 years)
Hippychick Waterproofs Black Jacket (5 years plus) (Size: 5-6 years)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket - and it hides the dirt fantastically, 14 July 2014
I loved this jacket on our son. It was such a pity when he grew out of it

FiiO L5 Line Out Dock Cable for Sony Walkman MP3 Player
FiiO L5 Line Out Dock Cable for Sony Walkman MP3 Player

3.0 out of 5 stars Cable way too short, 14 July 2014
The cable is very short. We can only really use it when someone is in the passenger seat to reach the MP3 player.

Silent Mind Putting: How To Putt Like You Never Miss
Silent Mind Putting: How To Putt Like You Never Miss
by Robin Sieger

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, inspiring and empowering book, 14 July 2014
I have read this book a lot of times. Its fantastic. I am no golf player however a lot of the ideas can be used for anything. We had secondary infertility for 4 years but I really feel that it was overcome with a lot of the ideas in the book.

Three in a Bed: The Benefits of Sleeping with Your Baby
Three in a Bed: The Benefits of Sleeping with Your Baby
by Deborah Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, inspiring and empowering book, 14 July 2014
My son is now 6. He slept in a cot right next to our bed (with the side down) for his first three years. There were no problems with him getting to sleep and he didn't ever really bother us when we were in bed. I loved this book. It was just so interesting to see how other cultures parent their newborns. It seemed cruel to not have our baby next to us. It gave us the confidence and knowledge that it is only western cultures who seem to see it as the wrong thing to have your baby close to you. All the evidence about sudden death syndrome seems to suggest that putting your child on their own in their own room increases the risk of something happening. Our child was born premature and underweight. Sleeping next to us he had no problems with sleeping and once he moved into his own bed in his own room (of his own choice) he has never been back. I loved our first three years and it helped with breastfeeding no end. I am pregnant again and we are really looking forward to having a cot back beside our bed with a new baby.

Recipes for a Small Planet
Recipes for a Small Planet
by Ellen Buchman Ewald
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a relevant book, 9 Oct 2010
This book really talks a lot of sense and is so relevant to the food situation today. I wasn't entirely sure about some of the recipes from their list od ingredients but when I cooked them they were delicious. My partner and my toddler have been devouring every recipe I've made. This book should really be re-issued for today's market. It would sell loads.

The Grudge: Scotland vs. England, 1990
The Grudge: Scotland vs. England, 1990
by Tom English

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for a rugby fan, 22 Aug 2010
I bought this book for my partner and he absolutely loved it. We've been together for over 5 years and I've only ever seen him finish one book in all that time. He read this book in about a week and has gone on about how great it is. Well worth the money.

The Baby Sleep Book: How to Help Your Baby to Sleep and Have a Restful Night
The Baby Sleep Book: How to Help Your Baby to Sleep and Have a Restful Night
by William Sears

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 5 Feb 2009
This book was great. Before we read it (and Elizabeth Pantley's No cry sleep solution) our baby son was only going to sleep if lying on one of us (and this usually wasn't happening until 9 or 10pm) and then we would find it difficult to lie him down. No, we usually get him off to sleep about 7pm. He lies in his cot while we read 3 or 4 books then he falls asleep.