Profile for Ben Chee > Reviews

Content by Ben Chee

Ben Chee (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Canon CL-51 high yield CL51 51 ink cartridge PIXMA iP2200 iP6120D iP6220D MP150 MP160 MP170 MP180 MP450 MP460
Price: 23.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Best quality - but comes at a price, 24 Mar 2014
Along with the PG50 Canon original cartridges are by far better than any third party or refill options. You pay for what you get but they aren't cheap.

Although ive never documented how many prints you get I think they last longer than anything non-Canon and always provide a high finish. I only stay with the original since I had another brand leak and the clean up was so messy and painful it inst worth the hassle.

Canon PG-50 high yield PG50 50 black ink cartridge PIXMA ip2200 MP150 MP160 MP170 MP180 MP450 MP460
Price: 19.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Best quality - but comes at a price, 24 Mar 2014
Along with the CL-51 Canon original cartridges are by far better than any third party or refill options. You pay for what you get but they aren't cheap.

Evergreen Tarnish Resistant Silver Plated My First Year Baby Multi-Aperture Photo/Picture Frame, One 4x5 and Twelve 1.5x2 inch
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift - ideal for new parents., 24 Mar 2014
Bought this frame for friends who recently became new parents.

The frame arrives in a nice white box, carefully wrapped in tissue paper, the sort fancy places use to add extra style and value, and then in a protective bubble wrap. All in all it gives a good impression before you even get to the frame.

I picked Evergreen as my wife was bought one of their silver frames for Christmas and the finish is very good with a consistent finish. They say it has a tarnish resistant finish which I think shows up as it cleans really easily.

Anyway, the baby frame...It has a bigger picture in the middle about the size of a standard photo (but oval) and then 12 smaller round holes to show the baby growing each month through the year. Babies grow up quickly and this is a lovely way to display their first year.

Mum's expression when she got it is was great.

XShot Pro Sport Camera Extender for Camcorder, GoPro and Point and Shoot Compact Camera Xshot
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sports accessory I have - makes fantastic films, 4 Mar 2014
This is fantastic - as simple as that. I enjoy a variety of sports and enjoy videoing me and my mates during this. We have all tried a variety of "extension" poles but they havent quite lived up to our requirements. The XShot certainly does.

I bought it following a review from Zona and read more on XShots website. They say they have worked with action and sports companies to produce the perfect Extender and I believe they have listened and created that product.

The grip is oversized which is ideal when im wearing ski gloves and has these rubberised squares that give great feel - solid but with a slight give to provide a comfortable hold. The metal extension portions are pretty solid and unlike a couple of lower priced ones ive used they have a groves running down the middle that stop the poles rotating. I have a GoPro, Sony camcorder and Fuji camera that I like to use dependant on what we are doing so the two adapters that come with it are ideal. They are quick to change so I can take photos on my Fuji and then switch to the GP really easily.

If your into active sports and film yourself then this is for you. Im going to post up a couple of photos that I took skiing and whitewater rafting. Hope you like them as much as I did getting them!

One Hit Wonder: The Jimmy Glass Story (100 Greats S.)
One Hit Wonder: The Jimmy Glass Story (100 Greats S.)
by Jimmy Glass
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting story, 5 Feb 2014
I went to school with James so it was an interesting insight into his life outside of school and the subsequent progression in football. Even without the personal touch Jimmy (he wasnt called that at school) tells a tale of the highs and lows of professional football and how such an amazing event isnt everything it should be.

Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm
Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm
Offered by GB Posters
Price: 14.60

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged arrived, 5 Feb 2014
Unfortunately the frame arrived bent down the middle and the corners apart. I cant see how a replacement would have arrived any better as the packaging was merely a cut down box.
I didnt replace it as the quality of the actual frame was quite low cost - but I should have guessed that from the price.

JVC HAM5X Xtreme Xplosives Around Ear Headphone (discontinued by manufacturer)
JVC HAM5X Xtreme Xplosives Around Ear Headphone (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Picsio
Price: 39.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good quality, 5 Feb 2014
I mainly use these to watch films through my iPad. They are very comfortable to wear for a 2.5hr film and produce good base notes - ideal for those dramatic parts. I have the volume set to around 50-75% so can go really loud and ive not noticed any distortion.

DKNY Ladies Watch
DKNY Ladies Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: DKNY Ladies Watch (Watch)
I bought this for a friends 40th birthday and it stood out from all her gifts. Looks really good, high build quality and perceived higher value.

Travel Bag Carry Case for Fuji Instax Mini 8/ Mini 90 (Room for Spare Film / Accessories and more) - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Matches perfectly, 5 Feb 2014
Not sure about other reviews as I bought this case to go with my daughters Instax and it matches her camera perfectly. I couldnt find a Fuji one and glad I didnt as I think its good quality at a good price. Thanks Modern-Tech for the continual good service.

Premium iPad Air SlimBook Folio Case / Super Thin Cover - Faux Leather with Sleep / Wake Sensor Built in - FREE Screen Protector and Touch Stylus Pen (5th Gen, Nov 2013 Released) - Black
Offered by Modern-Tech
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 28 Jan 2014
Great case. The sleep wake feature works a treat. I bought another same case in red when my wife got her ipad air.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3