Profile for JR_82 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Remington S6500 Sleek and Curl Hair Straightener
Remington S6500 Sleek and Curl Hair Straightener

3.0 out of 5 stars Let's say I paid it the right price, 7 Dec 2013
For the price I paid it - 19 quids - it does the job. I wouldn't have got the same feeling should I have got it at full price. I had a previous model from 2005 and I was astonished to find out how cheap the materials of this one are. I could hardly believe it was a Remington.
I have a lot of thin hair and this straightner is just about what I needed to curl them in little time. It warms up pretty quickly and hair does not get stuck between the plates, which is all I was looking for from a straightner.

Manual of The Warrior of Light
Manual of The Warrior of Light
by Paulo Coelho

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment, 7 Dec 2013
As a reader and fan of Coelho I expected a lot from this book. I won't say "maybe I'm not ready for it, will try again later" as that's not the case. It's just... well, often simply a different version of the same topics he discussed in some of his previous works.
A disappointment.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 / SIII / i9300 NEOPRENE CARRY CASE WITH SHOCKSOCKS LOGO BY CELLAPOD CASES RED
Offered by Cellapod

4.0 out of 5 stars A good, strong neoprene cover, 7 Dec 2013
Perfectly fits my SIII. Phone slids in and out easily. Strong strap hold. Cheap, easy way to protect your phone.

SODIAL(TM) Red Travel Wallet With Closure Zip Document Organiser Passport Ticket Holder
Offered by POP GATE(Ships From HongKong)

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't make it to the airport..., 7 Dec 2013
It lasted less than 2 hours. Zip broke after two or three time I pulled it. Quality of the item is extremely poor, a lot worse than what's shown in the pics. 4 quids is not that much, but still I could get an identical one in Poundland for... a pound.
I had to throw it away as soon as I hit my destination.

Anker® Astro 5600mAh Portable External Battery Charger with Built-In Flashlight for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, Retina iPad Mini 2, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2, Note 3, HTC One and most other smartphones (Apple adapters - 30 pin and lightning, not included)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job they state in the description, 7 Dec 2013
I have a Nexus 7 and a Samsung SIII and I can easily charge them both at least twice. Battery is quite light, considering its capacity, fancy and pretty small. One only inconvenience: you'll have to remeber to carry around an USB cable with it, or it's of no use as it hasn't got an embedded plug as most of other external batteries do.

Ashes to Ashes - Complete BBC Series 1-3 (New Packaging) [DVD]
Ashes to Ashes - Complete BBC Series 1-3 (New Packaging) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Philip Glenister
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars If you loved "Life on Mars", you'll find this triple DVD boxset just as amazing, 7 Dec 2013
I loved LIfe on Mars and I expected this three-series sequel to be just as good, but it's even better than the 2 series that preceeded them. It's finally a completion of the path they put us on years before (literally and fictionally!) and each series is dedicated to a specific subject (you'll have to watch it to find which as I wouldn't tell!). Final twists made me nostalgic. Despite the perfect epilogue, I was hoping that that was not the end.
Amazing.

Music Box - My Way
Music Box - My Way
Offered by Papillon Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this little music box, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Music Box - My Way (Misc.)
The main theme sounds just as the original song from F Sinatra. Pretty enjoyable, love to pull the lever and listen to it. It's an excellent way to relax.

Lettera ai giovani (Chiarelettere Original) (Italian Edition)
Lettera ai giovani (Chiarelettere Original) (Italian Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars Voglio leggere l'opera nella sua interezza, 7 Dec 2013
Forse avrebbero dovuto evitare di "scorporare" queste lettere dal loro contesto originario. Avrebbero avuto maggiore senso logico e sarebbe stato più facile seguirne il filo, nonché apprezzarne il messaggio.

Beatrix Potter N Cotton Tail
Beatrix Potter N Cotton Tail

5.0 out of 5 stars Original item, nice gift idea, 7 Dec 2013
I bought it as a present to a friend. It came in a box, embedded in a styrofoam protection. Perfect conditions, original item. I'm very happy with this purchase and I surely recommend it!

Beatrix Potter M Cecily Parsley