Profile for Stefan Drew > Reviews

Content by Stefan Drew

Stefan Drew "(Marketing Magician)" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Law Of Gravity (Law Series Book 1)
The Law Of Gravity (Law Series Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Full of typos, 23 Sep 2014
I rarely comment on books but this one seems to have enough typos that I felt the need to comment accordingly.

Improve Memory: Improving your Memory with   500+ Interesting English Sentences,  Stimulate Your Brain Quickly, Remembering Confusing English Words Easily
Improve Memory: Improving your Memory with 500+ Interesting English Sentences, Stimulate Your Brain Quickly, Remembering Confusing English Words Easily

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 20 July 2014
To be honest this book isn't worth one star. It is just just a collection of random words with no rationale our explanation.

Unstoppable Referrals: 10x Referrals Half the Effort
Unstoppable Referrals: 10x Referrals Half the Effort

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll Become Unstoppable, 4 July 2014
I was privileged in being asked to review an early draft of this book.

I planned to do it the following week but had a few minutes to spare so made a start. This became the start of a revelation that had me writing back to Steve in admiration.

This is what I wrote in my next email.....

"My weekend guests got stuck in traffic Friday night so rather than wait to read the book next week I made a start on it. Half way through I was hoping they wouldn't arrive yet as I was reading the book.

They arrived late but I still hadn't finished the book ..... I have to say I was tempted to carry on reading over dinner but thought my bad manners might be noticed, especially as I was cooking for them. So Saturday morning I woke early and finished it."

My quote to him read

"This book will quickly become a "must read" and "must implement" for any serious business person. It is an easy read that distills Steve's extensive knowledge and experience in getting business referrals.

Easy to understand, this book provides the knowledge needed to bring in the extra revenue that can add millions to the bottom line. Within 24 hours of reading I'd started to implement the advice Steve gives and saw results right away."

I've known Steve for a while now, we mastermind together, I've learnt to trust his judgement and take his advice. He really knows what he is doing and does it exceedingly well.

I could have just added the quote i supplied Steve for his book to this site .. but I wanted you to hear the whole story. It is rare I stop what I'm doing and get mesmerized by any book .. Unstoppable Referrals does that to me and I fully recommend it.

Email Persuasion: Captivate and Engage Your Audience, Build Authority and Generate More Sales With Email Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss this book .... it is superb., 21 Nov 2013
I've worked with Ian for a couple of years now and his advice has gone from excellent to absolutely superb.

Email Persuasion is set to become a standard text in the email marketing field and I'm recommending it to all my clients.

100 Must-Have Bach Masterpieces
100 Must-Have Bach Masterpieces

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird pricing?, 10 Oct 2013
The pricing for this product has confused me. My invoice gives a unit price of £3.30, subtotals that to £3.79, then discounts it by 22 pence and charges me £3.57 .... have I missed something in basic maths classes?

A good price at any of he above but totally weird pricing.

Send My Contact
Send My Contact

1.0 out of 5 stars not what promised, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Send My Contact (App)
This doesn't seem to read we codes. It writes them

I'm deleting it. To me it is rubbish and I'm not happy with it.

61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books
61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books

5.0 out of 5 stars This advice worked for me., 28 July 2013
Steve, many thanks for writing a superb book. I followed just some of the advice you have and within days my first book was a category best seller on Amazon.com, .co.uk, ca, fr, de, and well placed on es, in, etc.

If only if followed all your advice I'd have probably done even better! But your technique is clearly correct and next time I'll follow all of it.

Thanks again.

VideoScribe
VideoScribe

5.0 out of 5 stars Produce videos without getting out of bed., 7 July 2013
This review is from: VideoScribe (App)
Yes, I know it is sad but, I did produce a video on this device before I got up one morning. It was short but I wanted to make a point about it being possible.

The functionality worked well on my Kindle fire and means I can produce videos very quickly and at low cost without even going to my desk .. my next one was produced in a coffee shop.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 July 2013
I've now used this air mouse /presenter several times on full day courses and it works well with no need to change batteries at al so far.

It has several additional features to some of the cheaper presenters.

Elite!: The Secret to Exceptional Leadership and Performance
Elite!: The Secret to Exceptional Leadership and Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars Lessons worth learning and implementing, 25 Jun 2013
This is a book that needs reading many times, understood and then implemented. Without both understanding and implementation the wisdom if contains will be wasted.

Read and act now.