Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "LILIMUHU" (Europe)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Sherlock - Complete Series 3 [DVD]
Sherlock - Complete Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Price: 8.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Loose ends, 4 Mar 2014
Thoroughly really really enjoyed series 1 and 2. This series 3 is just a hodge-podge of loose ends. It did absolutely nothing to enhance the story line. Seems it was just thrown together to keep happy those of us wanting more Sherlock. Did not do the trick for
me. Don' t think I'd buy a series 4 if it came out. It would just further spoil my enjoyment.

A 1950s Housewife
A 1950s Housewife
Price: 6.71

1.0 out of 5 stars Only a child of the 50s, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: A 1950s Housewife (Kindle Edition)
Hey I was a product of the 1950s - although not a housewife. I agree with the other 1* reviewer, I too found it textbookish and no story to hold it up. I got bored quickly. Thought it would be more fun, although being a housewife in the 50s was no fun by today's standards. Anyhow, did not enjoy.

The Great Train Robbery [DVD]
The Great Train Robbery [DVD]
Dvd ~ Luke Evans
Offered by filmrollen
Price: 10.55

5.0 out of 5 stars What I didn't know, 4 Mar 2014
This one really taught me things I didn't know about the historical facts of the Great Train Robbery and it was enjoyable to watch too. Really liked the 2 dvd set with on one dvd the robber's version, and on the other the cop's story. I had a really stinted idea about what had happened and was surprised at my lack of knowledge. Watched it over 2 days. Definitely recommend. I thought it was great and did not feel robbed.

Freedom Fries and Cafe Creme
Freedom Fries and Cafe Creme
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 4 Mar 2014
Did not enjoy this book. I usually like these kind of stories, but this short story format did not do it for me. There are so many other similar books on the market that are so much better. I read it because I didn't have anything else on hand, but otherwise would not have wasted my time with it. Do not recommend.

Disney Frozen (Big Golden Book)
Disney Frozen (Big Golden Book)
by Bill Scollon
Price: 5.52

5.0 out of 5 stars See the movie buy the book, 4 Mar 2014
Love at first sight. It's a very nice book with lovely illustrations and simplified story. Easy enough for our 6 yr old to read herself -- not just turn the pages and pretend. Big Golden Books have been around for ages and still do not disappoint. Any little girl would love this book.

Madly Madagascar [DVD]
Madly Madagascar [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Soren
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd
Price: 4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything Madagascar, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Madly Madagascar [DVD] (DVD)
It's a short 20 minute or so dvd, but for our kids who just loooove anything Madagascar, it was great. This short version dvd is really good for those days when the kids want to watch Madagascar, but a regular length movie does not fit in with the daily routine. OK kids, just a short one. Kids love it so it must be good. That's my criteria for a 5* rating.

Amazing Machines Truckload Children Collection Tony Mitton 10 Books Set (TERRIFIC TRAINS, TREMENDOUS TRACTORS, TOUGH TRUCKS, DAZZLING DIGGERS, SUPER SUBMARINES, BRILLIANT BOATS, ROARING ROCKETS, COOL CARS, FLASHING FIRE ENGINES, AMAZING AEROPLANES)
by Tony Mitton

5.0 out of 5 stars Little boys' fantasy, 4 Mar 2014
Great books for little boys who like all things mechanical. OK, not to be sexist, I'm sure some little girls out there would love them too. Very nice and colorful, short stories not difficult to follow, Very nice books, very nice buy.

Crayola 16 Pipsqueak Glitter Glues
Crayola 16 Pipsqueak Glitter Glues
Price: 5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Little fingers big imagination, 4 Mar 2014
Bought this for grandson as he wasn't often allowed to share his big sister's ones. Now he has his own and can glitter and glue to his heart's desire. 16 great colours, handy size for little fingers. So he's still no great artist but he's having a lovely time making his imagination shine and sparkle.

Can You Say It Too? Moo Moo
Can You Say It Too? Moo Moo
by Sebastien Braun
Edition: Board book
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Woof woof, 4 Mar 2014
I've already reviewed the similar Woof Woof book. This one too, granddaughter loves it. She can meeow and moo moo with the best of them. She loves the sounds mummy makes, loves the flaps and all animals in general. Great litle book for little ones. Has been a daily favourite since it came on Christmas. Am sure it will still be loved for a long while. Recommended.

Hush Puppies Womens Rustique 16 BT Cowboy Boots H506722 Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Hush Puppies Womens Rustique 16 BT Cowboy Boots H506722 Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Price: 86.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., 4 Mar 2014
Very nice boot, perfect fit, great heel height. The only niggle I have is that they are quite heavy weightwise, maybe due to the rubber heel. But all in all, for the price, they are lovely. Quite elegant in fact, despite the description of "cowboy" boots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10